Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think I’ve seen algae yet in soil (could be due to my constant underwatering before blumats) but if that soil has too lil of perlite where it stays damp to long I suppose they could get algae! Also possible that soil had a microbe product added to it so was already there! Whichever it is cutting back on water it’ll def go away! Mine grew like that underneath earthbox cover but they’d grow microbes that looked like a thick ass cloud on top of soil!
View attachment 1537756View attachment 1537758
Yeah Im gonna let it dry out a bit before I water again.

Good Morfnoevight all you happy stoners!

Take your rifle to a good range and have it checked out by a pro. Get used to firing it at paper targets. Hire a professional guide/outfitter that specializes in the game you are interested in. It will teach you a lot of stuff you would never think of on your own. Most hunts are successful.
Oh I do but .270 isnt something I like to shoot a lot. It hurts after about 8 rnds Its sighted in at 100yrds right now and I found an ammo that gets me half inch groups at 100 sometimes a little tighter. Its more the small stuff, like where I can go, how to gut. Where and where I cant use a rifle, that kind of stuff. I took my hunters safety and stuff but I dont wanna go out on public land and find out Im right on top of a bunch of people or Im actually too close to an area of residence.

My 3BOG is coming along, the tips of most all the pistils are turning orange and they are starting to contract. Won't be long now, :headbang:

View attachment 1537824
Yours looks better than mine. At day 53, she has improved slightly from less light. Because of my Miss Hog the tent above, everyone is on stands for even as possible canopy.

3BOG is sitting on the floor. IF she makes it, I hope her buds get hard. They are nice size, just fluffy at the moment.

Funny how such a finicky plant can be a parent of the easy to grow, productive and killer smoke as 3BOG X Double Grape! She's the ONLY Meph girl I really hadn't been ecstatic with.

I'm sure the light was a problem. It may not be the source of the problem. If the light isn't the source, I haven't a clue WTF it is though. She received the exact same everything as everyone else. Whatever it is, she doesn't like it.
IMG_20221113_094753990.jpg

Oh I do but .270 isnt something I like to shoot a lot. It hurts after about 8 rnds Its sighted in at 100yrds right now and I found an ammo that gets me half inch groups at 100 sometimes a little tighter. Its more the small stuff, like where I can go, how to gut. Where and where I cant use a rifle, that kind of stuff. I took my hunters safety and stuff but I dont wanna go out on public land and find out Im right on top of a bunch of people or Im actually too close to an area of residence.
Do you have a pad on your stock? If it won't screw up your reach. I'd put one on.
If a .270 hurts ya, my Barrett .416 would probably send ya to the ER! Even with its big brake. it wallops the hell outta ya........and don't dare to have a loose grip!

Do you have a pad on your stock? If it won't screw up your reach. I'd put one on.
If a .270 hurts ya, my Barrett .416 would probably send ya to the ER! Even with its big brake. it wallops the hell outta ya........and don't dare to have a loose grip!
Yeah its the stock rubber one, I was thinking about getting a new one but its hard to find stuff for my ruger m77. Not a lot of "aftermarket" products for it. I had to get a special picatinny rail put on because my scope selection is extremely limited with its dovetail mounts being so far forward. That alone was 90 bucks. And yes it probably would. Ive put 20 rounds down range in 1 day before and even with as tight of a grip as I could get I still had a yellow bruise on my shoulder by the end of the day. Maybe I just have weak ass shoulders tho lmao. Its also the long action version so stocks are limited as well. It seems like their short pull hawkeye m77 is the one that caught all the popularity

Another disappointing trip to the mail box void of Brother Mendel's winnings, maybe tomorrow, maybe not, probably not. :shrug:
Maybe tomorrow ? :deadhorse:
@Jpkindbud Just soo ya know, I have donated US dollars to AFN after each raffle winning, in addition my wife purchased 4 large bags of Dynomyco fer me after the win, 2 fer BD other 2 fer anniversary, will probably get 2 more fer XMAS. If by chance I ever receive the Brother Mendel's winnings I will pay it forward to them as well. :vibes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back