Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my tents are loeaded....I got my hands full....I got like 9 more carnivorous plants on the way....all sundews....
20221113_153108.jpg
20221113_152936.jpg
20221113_153020.jpg
16683758946084107839747437433549.jpg

Good Morfnoevight all you happy stoners!

Yes good luck. There isnt any better meat than deer imo. Love venison so much. I always wanna get out but I work far too much and I need someone to go with at least the 1st time on public land so I know what Im doing. I really wanna put my grandpas rifle to the test, he was using it basically till it got willed to me. Now that he passed a few years ago I got no one in my life that can take me out and show me the ropes.

Take your rifle to a good range and have it checked out by a pro. Get used to firing it at paper targets. Hire a professional guide/outfitter that specializes in the game you are interested in. It will teach you a lot of stuff you would never think of on your own. Most hunts are successful.

Question?????

I am a vape only guy, no smoking for many years of any kind.
What device do you guys out there use the most if you vape, and also what are your favorite strains for flavor??

Would love some feedback.:thanks:
Dabs or dry bud vape?

Damn….. @Mañ'O'Green you weren’t lying. Knows Candy rosin is so greasy I’m still trying to figure out how to pick it up :doh::doh::shrug: I’ve got it, the cold plate, and the dab tool in the freezer and am hoping for the best…..but I’m thinking this might be good ol’ smokin’ bud.:pass:
I got so frustrated the other day I threw some away. I was over reacting. Next time I will try a heat gun to see if I can get it hot enough to run?

Good Morfnoevight all you happy stoners!

Take your rifle to a good range and have it checked out by a pro. Get used to firing it at paper targets. Hire a professional guide/outfitter that specializes in the game you are interested in. It will teach you a lot of stuff you would never think of on your own. Most hunts are successful.

Dabs or dry bud vape?

I got so frustrated the other day I threw some away. I was over reacting. Next time I will try a heat gun to see if I can get it hot enough to run?
Yea I might have to try something else. The cold method ain’t working. I don’t have a heat gun….but I’ve got some ideas. I’m at the point of experimentation, since it’s probably a waste at this point anyway :pass:

I have been chasing a certain buck since october with my bow. Last Thursday he was 20 feet from me but it was too dark for a shot = I love it :vibe:
Don’t let him catch u following it around! ;)
1668377441965.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back