Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jraven are you running that straight up? I'll smoke and do a shot sweet Knocks the road dust down :cheers:
First shot neat..tasted so good. The shine can't compete with that. I neglected to run the still before the freeze-up so running low. The Woodford was gifted to my son :thumbsup::biggrin:The combo is starting to work:cheers::pass:

Someone is trying to win him a new light @WildBill ;)
18FFFC95-4018-4103-ADC6-D34B258C2DF0.jpeg

King palms and the solo made it into the pic!:woohoo1:

The Shine sounds interesting. I tried some years ago and it was smooth with a kick. That auto bourbon Kush sounds tasty @Olderfart :coffee:
The shine is a staple here lol. Pretty much all I drink. Once I got the good gear and learned how to run it, it became easy to supply our needs. Which saves a pile of money since booze is at a premium here. Also I always add that I learned how to control my dosing :deadhorse:
Kicking that self-control out the door today:rofl:

Front left plant is a tad sad and droopy from waiting all day to water it when prob needed it last night but otherwise the photos in the big tent seem to be doing great! :headbang:
A086DF84-0364-42B6-90C8-DC9535C42812.jpeg
CF06E5E8-7C01-43A6-AE38-2E243A900ECE.jpeg
0C77ACDD-3931-4D28-82CA-8D8235412D9D.jpeg

GG4 X sour diesel haze def is the happiest out the bunch….also appears to be tallest with a killer structure! 1 cannarado is about as tall but it’s a bunch of long ass tops from multiple toppings whereas the hazy gorilla is Au’ natural!:toke:
:frog:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back