Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
"there'z some-damn-thing in thoze bushez over there!...i jus know there is!" :jump: .....................(spoiler -> there wazn't :doh: )

20211224_163247.jpg

Xmas in the fieldz...:joy: she almost met what i think was a coyote today :yoinks: ppp

20211225_105030.jpg
20211225_111005.jpg

Never did the motorbike thing. My father wore out several of them as a courier during WWII. I guess he might have wrecked a few as well. At any rate, he would not let me have one while I lived under "his" roof. Guess he figured out how risky they were. :biggrin:

When I started university, the older couple who let me stay with them were antique nuts. The fellow did regular road trips to Yukon and Alaska looking for abandoned elderly wrecks. If he found one, he would track down the owner and offer to dig it out of the weeds and take it home on his cargo trailer. He always came back with a new project or two. Which brings me back to bikes. He gave me a complete Indian motorcycle in a few boxes and suggested that it might be fun for me to rebuild it. He was right, it would be worth a pretty penny now. However school sucked me dry, so it never got very far out of the boxes. OTOH, had I finished it, I am not sure I would have survived the learning curve by starting with that one. :biggrin:
Wasn't allowed to even have a go cart as a kid. On my own though, traded a nice welder for betsy, she was basiclly all in a few boxes, research, study, much trial and error and it was nearly original, got a 98 score cause I used a yamaha rim laced to the front hub...no way I was paying 600 bucks for a used original. Gor my score, and mods got started. Morgo 750 kit, upgrade the suspension, replaced the Amal's with Mikuni's and a few tweaks.

Winter buzzzz bud just photo;s All different ages some topped others not. One popped up next to my patio this last summer no idea some northern lights clones some regular not femmed NL from seed and bag seed plants. It's a good time to be in flower basement humidity is less than 30% but I still run fans Just say No to PM Happy Farming does not stop for holidays :thumbsup:
Northern lights photo's.JPG
Week 8 and a half.JPG

Oops. Supposed to be 10 points. sigh, wrong button, or more like over hyper touch pad.

Our mutt rings a bell to go out, and does a single bark to come back in. At -30, the bark is never far away. :biggrin:
Trained my dogs the bell thing. Was great until the weather got better and the bell would never stop ringing. No bell anymore, I just wait for the dance

Merry Christmas y'all. There is more kindness on this site then anywhere I've ever been online and i want to say thank you to everybody on here for the information, help and entertainment. You guys are the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back