Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saint Bernard pup I was watching this week has been picked up, so now it's time to get stoned and dig into this deliciousness that hubby brought home for me last night to cheer me up!
20211223_173634.jpg

Thanks for the rep @Cardinal! She is the most amazing, compassionate, and loving little human I have ever met and I seriously can't imagine my life without her.
No Probs, and me and the Wife same same thing about our daughter (which kiddo is definitely more maturer for her age and way more than me bahahah). Sooooo AWESOME to hear about that for your kiddo also :d5:

Hey @Mañ'O'Green, do you have that pic of your insane solo cup handy? One of my friends doesn't believe you can grow in a solo :rofl:
Oh man, remembers those solo cup challenge days. I sucked badly back then in solo cups bahahaha

but currently in a 6in net pot (used for DWC grows) in coco, found out from the breeder it wasn’t a regular…say 50/50 hybrid like I thought it would be, but in actuality is 90/10 S/I, bahahaha ugh may have to make a makeshift grow chamber, already can tells probs gonna outgrow my nightstand incognito grow :rofl:

No Probs, and me and the Wife same same thing about our daughter (which kiddo is definitely more maturer for her age and way more than me bahahah). Sooooo AWESOME to hear about that for your kiddo also :d5:
She's the same way, definitely an old soul. She is all about people being treated fairly, and finding ways to help people. Absolute math whiz at 7, and right now she wants to be a professional ballerina and either a quantum physicist or a food scientist on the side, lol. She says she's either going to solve teleportation or world hunger. She's crazy driven and determined, she sets challenging goals for herself and knocks them way out of the park. She's an all around way better person than I could hope to be, so I just do my best to hang on for the ride and give her the tools and opportunities she needs to grow into her potential without putting pressure on her to be anything other than her authentic self.

Well, I got 2 bites in and had to stop lmao they are RICH and dense af. The two brownies are .7lbs total :yoinks: but yeah, after 2 bites I understand why they call them "Salted Caramel KILLER Brownies" lmao, I think I would go into a sugar coma if I tried to eat both of them in a single sitting.

Why did Santa get free parking for his sleigh? :smoking:

Cause it'z on the house :haha:....i'll be heading back to me corner now :eek1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back