Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, wife is home now. And of course I get stuck with the infusion regimen cause they don't have nurses that'll come out here and we had to wait for the rep to come tell me how to do it all and I straight up shut her down and rattle off every lil procedure on her little laminated card and get a surprised look from her like I shouldn't know how to do all that stuff. Just waiting on the stuff to be delivered so I can sort out the fridge cause it has to be refrigerated and no way am I giving up my seed bin.

Welp, wife is home now. And of course I get stuck with the infusion regimen cause they don't have nurses that'll come out here and we had to wait for the rep to come tell me how to do it all and I straight up shut her down and rattle off every lil procedure on her little laminated card and get a surprised look from her like I shouldn't know how to do all that stuff. Just waiting on the stuff to be delivered so I can sort out the fridge cause it has to be refrigerated and no way am I giving up my seed bin.

Good News @Bill.de.Cat :headbang:....

Supposedly my monitor will be here tomorrow so besides cooking I'll be setting up my online station and doing the upgrades on the laptop over next 2 days. Hoping to be able to get at least 100hz out of this 1050ti GPU so I can do some gaming again.

get a surprised look from her like I shouldn't know how to do all that stuff.

:stir: <--- bill....................................:yoinks: <--- the rep :crying: ppp

@Mossy Thxs for the Rep, yea those mugs where back in the day, heck can’t even remember who did them, also got a dab mat, but man to embarrassed show that one off bahaha, dirty AF :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back