Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree 100% lol, I've always gotten along better with people who are older than myself, in general they seem to be far less drama inducing than people my age or younger. Much rather learn from people who have been smoking longer than my mom has been alive lmfao, than from younger people who don't bother to take the time to find the real science and do their legitimate research on what really works.
Exactly.
For me it's stuff like this:
I tried explaining autos to a guy I know that's in his early 20s, And gave up because I got tired of hearing about how good the few ounces he gets every couple months is (This is from a hydro setup that most of us on here would be pulling pounds from every 75-90 days too lol).
I'm not even 40 yet, And I've begun to act like a curmudgeon when it comes to "young growers" if I offer advice and they act like know it all's lol

This looks kind of challenging :crying:
View attachment 1400285

:snow2: You wanna borrow a onesie Jray.......?................:eyebrows:.........

That's me done for a while,,

:cheersmate:

@Mossy they said don't worry sending the equipment back we will give you a ring newyear :rofl:

You must have been really Wicked in another Life......:pighug:...coz they ain't giving you much Rest.......:crying:

and you know if you are earning....your Lady will be eying up the next room to decorate.......:eyebrows:

gangstamoney.gif

I Think you should go off Sick...just to break the cycle........:crying:

You ever just come across a plant pic on social media, And think to yourself "I want one..."
This came across one of my streams just now, And now I'm on every vendor site I know trying to find seeds for this, And any nice looking all black strains.

Screenshot_20211223-162147.png

Spain is putting some new restrictions on us.

You must wear facemasks on the Beach......:biggrin:..sounds Odd...but every Xmas day and NY day there is a Big Party down the beach...everyone and their dogs go down in Santa hats...with food and bottles of Cava....
Champagne if you are an Oik......:biggrin:
There will be some live music...and you meet all your friends there....so we Think it is to cover that...:pass:

And...nightclubs must close between 1am and 6am ...:biggrin:....damn..that's me Rave out then.....:crying:

Also starting to see some of the big cities closing down NY celebrations..:pass:

:snow2: You wanna borrow a onesie Jray.......?................:eyebrows:.........

You must have been really Wicked in another Life......:pighug:...coz they ain't giving you much Rest.......:crying:

and you know if you are earning....your Lady will be eying up the next room to decorate.......:eyebrows:

View attachment 1400297

I Think you should go off Sick...just to break the cycle........:crying:

:biggrin: well,,i think the telly is looking dated .:crying:,,,

and the car mot is due ,,might as well just give him 500 when i drop it off always seems that much to get it through every year regardless :biggrin: i

i dont have to go xmas shopping .she did it all today,,a few days doing sod all is next:bighug:

You ever just come across a plant pic on social media, And think to yourself "I want one..."
This came across one of my streams just now, And now I'm on every vendor site I know trying to find seeds for this, And any nice looking all black strains.

View attachment 1400301
I've seen one from Sweet Seeds I think. Cant remember the name but check their strains
EDIT: Black cream auto and maybe devil cream
https://sweetseeds.es/en/autoflowering-seeds/1698-black-cream-auto.html

View attachment 1400301
I’ve seen a lot of these, definitely in IG. Most these are to get ya hype for these said strains, when actually is either photoshopped, filtered pics, even dyed leaves/ buds. Just throwing that out there to be aware, now I have seen legit strains that do have some crazy colors, some canna and some hemp strains

well,,i think the telly is looking dated .:crying:,,,

So was ours......and we were being Tempted as our xmas prezzie to each other....but we got hit with some unexpected expenses....so I settled for a Dragon...... :biggrin: .....

Some of the pictures on the new TV's are Amazing..........:wizzy:...maybe later in the year....

and the car mot is due ,,might as well just give him 500 when i drop it off always seems that much to get it through every year regardless :biggrin: i

Aye...I Know the feeling......:pass:...all 3 of our car were 20 year old this year.............you Pray the fix isn't gonna be more than the car is worth....

i dont have to go xmas shopping .she did it all today,,a few days doing sod all is next:bighug:

You have Earned it............:headbang:...Enjoy.............

Do You wanna borrow a onesie........?...................:eyebrows:

1640295826595.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back