Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family seems to forget (or they never believed me in the first place, which I think is probably more likely) that I used to get the shit beat out of me on the regular. I can take a punch from a preppy nut job. I've had a loaded gun held to my head more than once by my deranged marine ex, I'm not scared of getting hit lol.

I'm generally a really nice easy going pleasant person :rofl: but once someone gives me a reason I have no qualms about being a cruel cold-hearted bitch. I've got zero issue saying whatever it is I think will cut the deepest lol. Especially when my meds aren't working :rofl:

20211222_142736.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty sure that's something I've learned from my mother and grandma. They've always know just what to say to hurt you the worst. Mom told me probably a decade ago that she was embarrassed when people recognized her as my mother. Most of my parents' friends don't even know I exist lol. My siblings too. I told my grandma once when I was living with her and in a really bad place that I was suicidal and she told me "well get on with it but don't do it here, it'll be just another one of your messes I have to clean up." So yeah, I guess that cruel streak runs in the family. Best part is both of them claim they have no recollection of saying that stuff. My memory may be shit but those sort of things stick with you forever.

Funny how they never remember their transgressions but laser focused on every lil stumble of everyone else's.

I'm the black sheep unfortunately lol. How dare I not show that good southern woman grace of putting up with bullshit from arrogant asshats who think they're better than me lol.

We Love yu...:bighug:..just stay here with us.....

Sorry, I'm feeling quite ranty today. But hey, doing my part to get us to 1000 pages at least :rofl:

At a Girl............:pighug:......

Well, wife called crying, seems after fvcking around all day they finally let her know she wouldn't be coming home today.....I kinda figured that out at 1pm and suggested it might be the case then but she was still hoping since they told her a couple times yesterday she would be. Going up for a visit tomorrow anyways.

Dab a Doo.....View attachment 1399967..Xmas pressie to yourself.....?......

Yeah I decided to get myself something nice. It was buy one, get one 50% off, so 2 grams of diamonds in sauce for about $75. That's still a little expensive compared to other stores, but this was right down the road :hump:

I'm doing Christmas with the kids tomorrow, they go to their moms on Friday. Got my son his first "real" bow and arrow set, I think I'm more excited than he is.

And $120 on a lego set that ultimately will end up with pieces lodged into the most tender parts of my bare feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back