Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frame kit, molding kit, insulation, and interior paint to match the room where it peeled off when taking off the interior trim all on board. Now to get paint for the exterior trim so we can get that done before putting the door and storm door back up. 30 minute project my ass :rofl:
Well you know what works in a 60 year old house? The occupants :rofl:

Yucca powder is a natural surfactant that provides some nutrient value to the root biome and will help keep drippers free.

I personally would not use a detergent in my grows.:shrug:

If u aren’t running an auto watering setup with drip lines and you aren’t growing hydro then u don’t need drip clean! Just an actual surfactant that only does worms as 1! ThermX liquid or powdered yucca or build a soil sells this as a fancy wetting agent!

The real question is, why the need for a wetting agent?
It is benaficial in rock wool and coco grows. It helps the capillary action of the nutrients to spread throughout the media more evenly. In soil it helps to prevent dry pockets or rewet media that has become hydrophobic.

The real question is, why the need for a wetting agent?
And Caps Lock.
5F75E310-D260-4853-92CD-2F580401B2EA.jpeg

It is benaficial in rock wool and coco grows. It helps the capillary action of the nutrients to spread throughout the media more evenly. In soil it helps to prevent dry pockets or rewet media that has become hydrophobic.
Is Canna D-Block a wetting agent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back