Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so it's a similar progression with a different resolve to each section for dio...
Foos have 2 guitars playing harmony octave chords...
Dio is a more basic power chord based progression...

I nerded the fuck out of it :crying: :headbang::smoking:

Frame kit, molding kit, insulation, and interior paint to match the room where it peeled off when taking off the interior trim all on board. Now to get paint for the exterior trim so we can get that done before putting the door and storm door back up. 30 minute project my ass :rofl:

Frame kit, molding kit, insulation, and interior paint to match the room where it peeled off when taking off the interior trim all on board. Now to get paint for the exterior trim so we can get that done before putting the door and storm door back up. 30 minute project my ass :rofl:
My couple hour project for work turned into hiring a crane and tearing the roof off the building won’t be done for a week and a half. I’m on standby till start up :kitty:

Frame kit, molding kit, insulation, and interior paint to match the room where it peeled off when taking off the interior trim all on board. Now to get paint for the exterior trim so we can get that done before putting the door and storm door back up. 30 minute project my ass
Maybe you could do a youtube video called "how not to install a storm door." You'll get a gazillion hits and make yr next million.

@Weeddaddy NO IT IS NOT A WETTING AGENT! Quick google search shows that it’s just used to keep hydro drip lines clean! If u want something that works as a wetting agent hit up the grocery store and grab u some dr bronners castile soap! It works great as a surfactant and even helps keep pests away! Think I paid $10 for a 16oz bottle but only cuz Walgreens was out of the $14 32oz bottle! :thumbsup:
Says its detergent based. Thought detergents were surfactants so could be used as wetting agent?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back