Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning stoners. No wake and bake today. Wife said shit needs to get done. The moonrocks might of been pushing it.
Now, you know she is probably right about the moonrocks. :eyebrows:
I could have made ya a coffeee with Green Monster and rolled the dice, but that might have had the same results.
I'm already feeling "da green"! :biggrin::eyebrows::rofl:

Good morning and day too All:vibe: The wife and I got the moderna booster on Thursday and have had a case of the shivers until today's wake up. Ya might want to give yourself a couple of days to recoup after. Although I might just be wimpy :toke:

Good morning and day too All:vibe: The wife and I got the moderna booster on Thursday and have had a case of the shivers until today's wake up. Ya might want to give yourself a couple of days to recoup after. Although I might just be wimpy :toke:

Nah @Green Hornet ...we are getting a few people saying the Booster gives more side effects.
People who didn't really have Trouble with the first two...
So...it isn't just you and the Wife being Wimpy.

2 staff who got their Boosters were the same.. :pass:

If you are Watching what is happening in Europe.....you'll still be Glad you did....:pass:

Actually pretty good and a bit rested. Got 6 solid hrs of sleep.:biggrin:
GI tract is just slightly inflamed from whatever hit me the other day.
Thanks for asking!

I've got me Eye on everyone.........:doc3:..now..to the end of Feb is our worst sickness season.....:pass:

Glad you are feeling a bit better.......:coffee2:

Ty for that insight @Mossy. The news reports keep saying Michigan and the Northeast are having a surge. News Don't seem as bad after a doobie

It is the Disparity of info coming out that has me tic-ing......someone is telling Porkies somewhere.... :pass:

The Actual infection rate figures are Horrendous....and..these are real...I've seen reports from different EU Countries.

The Info saying it is Mild is suspect....because if it is mild..why did hospital admissions go up Almost 400% in South Africa where it was first spotted.......?

One UK News paper used the DOOMSDAY Warning headline yesterday...they said the Word....:yoinks:...
white rabbits...white rabbits...

Then today info coming out of South Africa says patients T-cells are kicking in and they are Proud the Government didn't order a Lock down...pffft.........:pass:..they can't All be Right.....

My Own Sense says....anything that can Infect over half of any countries population...mild or not is something I wanna be getting.......:condom:...use Full PPE.......

Couple of days...we'll know Better......:pass:..and as I said 10 days ago...this thing is Out...so it is happening whether we are Ready or Not...:shrug:

I Hope you all Stay Safe..:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back