Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do my eyes deceive me or is that like 5 pounds of Bokashi that you top dressed with? If not Is that a pure layer of fungi? If so bravo. I know cannabis likes it fungal dominant, but that might just be a whole new level lol
No, That just a thin layer of the ground up barley with bokashi on top, just applied.

Damn!
I was wondering why my heater kept coming on at this time of the morning. Still chillin' in bed with the first cup of java.
I asked Alexa the temp...........I was surprised with 23*F. That's 10 degrees lower than the MetroMess.
Grow room is a very pleasant 76F with no extra heat with the vent closed off to that room......screws with the humidity too much if opened.

So I decided to Harvest a Sourhound and jar it for guests that prefer flowers over dabs... It weighed 439g as trimmed, should yield 100g +/- 10g.

Filled the trim bin with large dense nugs.
IMG_0783.jpg

Just heard on the news about changing hours for the park where General Sherman, the giant sequoia, grows. Don't know why the hell that's national news, but they did say that 10.000 giants were destroyed from the fires this year! That's just plain sad!
I just can't understand why Cali manages forestry the way they do.
Despise the tree being named after a vile war criminal, it's really a very humbling experience in viewing the tree.........especially when blitzed off your ass! LOL!
sequoia-california-usa-october-general-sherman-tree-largest-tree-earth-giant-sequoia-trees-sequoia-national-park-177107301.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back