Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a back-up Right? of course the only thing that ever stopped me from getting high was not having any form a weed. Cuz if you got weed there is a way.:hookah:
Oh I have backups plus I can puff while it’s charging! Just happened I had just loaded it up and turned it on and waited for it to warm up only to pick it up to the battery light on so put a 10min delay in my session! :d5:

Well, I'm gonna try one last thing to stimulate the test girls that were stunted. If they respond well, good. If not, the lights have to be on for the earthbox girl and it is what it is.

I sprouted some barley for some SST. In a bit I'll grind in up with some rice water and give them a sip.
I'll top dress the ground up strained material on the earthbox and my two worm bins. The worms will love it.
I don't remember who had earlier had mentioned a commercial product for the roots to clean them up. I'm sure I looked it up, but I think there was a problem getting it here in a timely fashion. I wish I could remember what it was! LOL! I think it was some sort of enzyme. I could have it on hand incase I screw up the same again.

I wished they had recovered as well as [Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER

View attachment 1396210
View attachment 1396211
Ordered two EB Jrs to test on the next run.
Hey Mark! Fermented_Fruitz

How many Jrs can you pack on one side of a 4x4? I know I can fill a half with a regular at the end.
SLF100 brother man! And max I did was 4 cuz I always put them on lil carts I made or piles of wood and I always left myself room to get to the boxes in the back to topdress them!

SLF100 brother man! And max I did was 4 cuz I always put them on lil carts I made or piles of wood and I always left myself room to get to the boxes in the back to topdress them!
Cool! I thought four would work. Sure would make a nice full tent! :headbang: :headbang:

Cleaned up a little and doing a slow watering of my runts......light spray to each and wait.
Took all the solids and put them on the EB girl and put some bokashi on top. Worm bins didn't get any, I made a couple Cantaocado bombs for them. Veggie manager gave me a cantaloupe and three avocados that were going bad. Bad for them....Good fer my worms.:eyebrows:

About 10 min before I started anything, I medicated a bit. Gathered everything to do the job and got it arranged. I opened up the velcro covering the plastic window and looked at my eb girl. I look hard at the leaves. WTF? I take my glasses off and look to see if they were dirty. Clean! Hell! I unzip the door and look in closed at her.
LMMFAO! Jeeeez! I was just the trichs changing the color a bit when looking at that angle. :haha::haha:

100_0033.JPG

Notice I haven't killed the little clone at the bottom by her Mom.:biggrin::eyebrows:

oooooo...I did a no no in the holiday musings, lol. Forgot it was a contest and just replied with a welcome :smoking:.....Think I'm stoned...

Think you are Stoned @Bill.de.Cat ...?................Think you are Stoned......:nono:....

Put more Effort in.....the rest of us are doing our Best.......:pass:...don't let the Team down....

:crying:

Took all the solids and put them on the EB girl and put some bokashi on top.
Do my eyes deceive me or is that like 5 pounds of Bokashi that you top dressed with? If not Is that a pure layer of fungi? If so bravo. I know cannabis likes it fungal dominant, but that might just be a whole new level lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back