Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm gonna try one last thing to stimulate the test girls that were stunted. If they respond well, good. If not, the lights have to be on for the earthbox girl and it is what it is.

I sprouted some barley for some SST. In a bit I'll grind in up with some rice water and give them a sip.
I'll top dress the ground up strained material on the earthbox and my two worm bins. The worms will love it.
I don't remember who had earlier had mentioned a commercial product for the roots to clean them up. I'm sure I looked it up, but I think there was a problem getting it here in a timely fashion. I wish I could remember what it was! LOL! I think it was some sort of enzyme. I could have it on hand incase I screw up the same again.

I wished they had recovered as well as [Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER

100_0028.JPG

100_0032.JPG

Ordered two EB Jrs to test on the next run.
Hey Mark! Fermented_Fruitz

How many Jrs can you pack on one side of a 4x4? I know I can fill a half with a regular at the end.

I’ve definitely tried that

Oh yea, how could I forget about all the tin foil pipes I’ve made. lol. :doh: There was a rumor the foil is bad for you and would give you cancer, but that didn’t stop me lol. I figured if you can cook with it, it was safe to smoke out of as well :rofl:
Oh yea, and gravity bongs outta milk cartons :rofl:
I was just thinking about that and all the steamroller type pipes made out of soda cans when I was to young to buy a pipe. :pass:

Ode to the wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back