Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine has been in the bag about a week....tonight sounds like a good time for a sampling smoke off. Granted it was grown in a small pot, neglected, nurtured, neglected again, then nurtured some more.... Not even gonna worry about it, it had frost, it was done......time to test it.
I’m stuck at work:eek1::evil:

Hey @Kyote look what Walmart carries! :rofl:View attachment 1396190
Made from recycled plastic! For some reason I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that’s not authentic!
:haha:
It’s legit, they are somehow making the yarn from recycled plastic now ⬇️
861CC6BC-F05A-460E-8AF7-CE9C8573C4A7.png

You have a back-up Right? of course the only thing that ever stopped me from getting high was not having any form a weed. Cuz if you got weed there is a way.:hookah:
I remember taking 2 knifes out of the kitchen drawer heating them up red hot and then pinching the weed in between them :rofl: Also, can’t forget carving out an apple! Where there’s a will there’s a way.

I remember taking 2 knifes out of the kitchen drawer heating them up red hot and then pinching the weed in between them :rofl:
Gotten so desperate I've pushed in the lighter in the car till it was glowing and dropped it in. 3 of us our lips inches apart around that lighter just sucking in that smoke.

I remember taking 2 knifes out of the kitchen drawer heating them up red hot and then pinching the weed in between them :rofl: Also, can’t forget carving out an apple! Where there’s a will there’s a way.
Done both! Lol. Tinfoil pipe. Pringle’s can steamroller. Made pipes outta small liquor bottles. Gotta be creative and have adhesives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back