Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all! We were spared the bad tornadoes last night, just severe wind and storms. Time to get a good and busy Saturday rolling:

Dogs fed and put out :greencheck:
Cannabis and coffee :greencheck:
Plants fed :greencheck:
Smoke break :greencheck:
Install light with my youngest at his new house- To do
Smoke break-To do
Spend time trying to remember the rest of what needs to be accomplished today
Take nap

Yeah, I don't think I got any damage. That line of storms did fly thru! I heard the first thunder and pulled out my phone to see the radar. I saw that it was pretty bowed, meaning it was moving fast, so I jumped up and pulled my car in the shop. Got a couple sprinklings as I went in the house. It was about 60mph for about 15-20 min, so it was fairly big. Woke up to the reports of the damage all over.
Yup! We broke high temp records from the 30sa couple days ago.
At least we didn't get the fairly regular Thanksgiving Day Ice Storm! That damn storm has caught me having to get out in the damn thing every single time, since the infamous Leon Lett's fumble tumble screw up in the Cowboys VS Dolphins "Ice Bowl" Game. In that one, I had to drive over 100 miles in the crap. LOL!

Waking up and logging into AFN like
View attachment 1395987

:rofl:

Well Done @Suki813 ....:bravo:....I Think my Record is 145.......:headbang:.....

Thanks @Mossy!!!

By your posts, it looks like you live in Spain? If you don't mind me asking and not to get too specific, what part of Spain are you in?

Love it there and looked into moving outside of Barcelona to the north and in between San Sebastian and Bilbao.

Alicante @Cerebral Goo ....'bout an hour South of Benidorm.........:crying:...just far enough....huh....?

@hairyman ...is it the Bright.......?

Did I read somewhere you weren't Happy with the smoke on an earlier Bright you had....?

My man Frank wishes everybody a grumpy caturday :smoking:
_20211211_183520.JPG

Well Done @Suki813 ....:bravo:....I Think my Record is 145.......:headbang:.....

Alicante @Cerebral Goo ....'bout an hour South of Benidorm.........:crying:...just far enough....huh....?

Did I read somewhere you weren't Happy with the smoke on an earlier Bright you had....?
I had triple digits last week I think lol

bright? ,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back