Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the rep @Mossy @Mañ'O'Green @hairyman and everyone else who I haven’t thanked over the few months I’ve been back. :woohoo1:

I haven’t smoked any of the Anvil but a little nug I took a few weeks ago. It got pretty loud at the end of the grow with a skunky BO smell with a touch of cat piss and purple tics abound. It has been drying about three days now and with as dry as it has been I should be able to sample some this eve.:thumbsup:

16C89CA7-4F64-4976-90C8-E7521E52EB8A.jpeg

What's the diameter is that fatty? Friggin thing of beauty right there!!!

and does that cow have a boner?

i have seen neil diamond ,,was a real good night :thumbsup: ,,so there are two plants in the photos,top one is 3 ltr 14inch wide and a larger 6 ltr with 24 wide,,that cow is dragon ,,it does smoke ,,but i wont mention you called her a cow :smoking:

Morning all! We were spared the bad tornadoes last night, just severe wind and storms. Time to get a good and busy Saturday rolling:

Dogs fed and put out :greencheck:
Cannabis and coffee :greencheck:
Plants fed :greencheck:
Smoke break :greencheck:
Install light with my youngest at his new house- To do
Smoke break-To do
Spend time trying to remember the rest of what needs to be accomplished today
Take nap

i have seen neil diamond ,,was a real good night :thumbsup: ,,so there are two plants in the photos,top one is 3 ltr 14inch wide and a larger 6 ltr with 24 wide,,that cow is dragon ,,it does smoke ,,but i wont mention you called her a cow :smoking:
Uhhhhh I called it a cow too! :rofl:
Cheers on the rep buddy and u as well señorita @Mossy :pass:

Texas weather for ya! Cold 1 day and then 2 days needed the ac back running and had to swap back to heater when I woke up in middle of night! :yoinks:
DD2B7DC0-A422-4303-A3FB-458B4F234A57.png
807E8BED-A2D9-4BB7-A4B6-A590D10ABC00.png
EF1D7D36-147C-4F65-9131-794D2396C88B.png

Had to change a flat for my lil sisters, changed the parents brakes and rotors, and got most of my Christmas lights up til I ran outta clips! Gotta run to Home Depot so I can grab couple packs to finish today! Sucks it says high of 70 yet temp never shows going above 54! :cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back