Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't think he'd see me again, so when I asked the next morning when I could come back he gave me a "...tonight?" And we haven't spent a night apart since lol.

Oh No @Suki813 ....:yoinks:...you got caught out like that too...?

When my Mammy Warned me about 1 night stands...I Thought it was coz they would leave and not respect you in the morning....:pass:

Not because you would still be trying to get rid of them 30 years later..........:crying:

We gotta Teach our daughters better....

I Mean.................................................you don't have to buy the full pig if you just wanna bit of sausage on a Saturday Night........:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:

Sorry Guys....couldn't Resist......Humour only....:d5:

There is nothing like wake n bake and a little willie to set you up for a Sunday Morning huh......................?................. :pass:

Yeah...I've got the feeling it is going to be one of those days too.......:crying:..my Resistance is Low......

Two summers ago I was smashing my bud in the garage and puting the rosin chips in ziplocks. The neighborhood opossum went in the garage and ate them - twice. Evidently city opossum do weed :rofl: I had to resort to jars because that garage door has to be open for ventilation in the summer.

opossu.gif

Eating the weed is one thing....... :pass: ...keeping them Happy after they all get the Munchies is another thing entirely.....:pass:...sigh....

Here 'possy..'possy.......

opossum.gif

:crying: New stash bottle
of Frog might be kicking my ass.........:crying:.......

homersimpsonfro.gif

Over the past few months both a Opossum and a Racoon have been road kill over by the park. You would think animals that grow up in the city would know how to drive better.

Good Morfnoevight All.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back