Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
well goodnight y'all. My plan for tomorrow is to get a new kitten so we'll see how that goes. Wife seems like she is expecting me to find one like yesterday since we just lost one but not exactly that easy. Seems like everything around here is fosters and not in the shelters and the fosters are applications and appointments and a bunch of runaround from my experience adopting dogs so we'll see

well goodnight y'all. My plan for tomorrow is to get a new kitten so we'll see how that goes. Wife seems like she is expecting me to find one like yesterday since we just lost one but not exactly that easy. Seems like everything around here is fosters and not in the shelters and the fosters are applications and appointments and a bunch of runaround from my experience adopting dogs so we'll see

:goodluck: :kitty: ppp

1st song I ever terribly sung stoned to my then girlfriend in my kitchen... Turns out her dad was a huge Willie fan. And the chicken parm probably turned out to be a good move...

My hubby sang this at karaoke when we went to his regular bar after our first date. Still ended up going home with him lmfao. We had already talked about weed and I figured if I was gonna get murdered at least I'd be getting high first :rofl:

Its been our song ever since lol.

He didn't think he'd see me again, so when I asked the next morning when I could come back he gave me a "...tonight?" And we haven't spent a night apart since lol.

I'm baked lol. This Lemon fucks me up. Like to the point where I could hardly type lol. I think I've loaded the solo with it twice today? Need to load up something sleepy when I'm done smashing these cheese stuffed breadsticks.

smashing these cheese stuffed breadsticks.

need sleep-? smash a cheeze stuffed vape instead & it'z goodnite Gracie :rofl: ;) ppp

20211022_192321.jpg

need sleep-? smash a cheeze stuffed vape instead & it'z goodnite Gracie :rofl: ;) ppp

View attachment 1393914
Speaking of lol, the Suki pup ate my ABV out of the trash last night :face: drooling and all. I guess I need to start a cash jar to keep on my table instead of dropping it into the trash.

I Knew there was a Reason.......... :pass: ....oh and...Mostly Legal Dope......

My hubby sang this at karaoke when we went to his regular bar after our first date. Still ended up going home with him lmfao. We had already talked about weed and I figured if I was gonna get murdered at least I'd be getting high first :rofl:

Its been our song ever since lol.

He didn't think he'd see me again, so when I asked the next morning when I could come back he gave me a "...tonight?" And we haven't spent a night apart since lol.

The riff at 1:11 they stole from me!!!

Speaking of lol, the Suki pup ate my ABV out of the trash last night :face: drooling and all. I guess I need to start a cash jar to keep on my table instead of dropping it into the trash.
Two summers ago I was smashing my bud in the garage and puting the rosin chips in ziplocks. The neighborhood opossum went in the garage and ate them - twice. Evidently city opossum do weed :rofl: I had to resort to jars because that garage door has to be open for ventilation in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back