Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally done with the running around lol. Vaped another bowl of the Lemon earlier, its quite an enjoyable high. Pulled a @wildband swallowed the ABV whole like a pill since it was an individual chunk of bud. The bowl I vaped this morning was some bud and sugar leaves, and it still did the job. Hopefully she will stay a nice up high as she matures some, as she still has quite a bit of filling out to do.
Who da hell is wildband??? :shrug::crying:
:pass:

Ya good ol Chinese iPhone brain trying its version of English! Piece of shit auto correct that only works when nothing is needing to be changed! :cuss::crying:
Tbh when I start tagging someone and click the name, if I don't make sure to space first it will untag and then continue on as if it were the same word.

Happy Caturday all you cool stoner cats.

View attachment 1393773

Pots should have an air gap under them to help prevent anaerobic microbes. Large pots that don't lend themselves to that you should use Botinicare HydroGuard routinely. If a pot dries out to much use a surfactant to help re-wet it.

It is not a good idea to bottom water as it will create a salt line inside the pot than can become toxic to the plant. This can be mitigated by top watering weekly to run-off.

The harvest is moving a long well.

Double Grape B 133g
Double Grape A 152g
Lil'Wild Lamb A 214
Lil'Wild Lamb B 130
Lil'MOB Star A tomorrow
Lil'MOB Star B tomorrow
I always include yucca when I water or feed.
My media doesn't develop salt deposits. :biggrin::thumbsup:

Hmph. Wish there were a way to search for strains by terp content.
Go to Leafly and strains and scroll way down.

2021-12-04_20-08-59.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back