Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Caturday all you cool stoner cats.

a cool cat.png

I'm not talking about marbles in the bag. They will be in the tray and I sit the bag on top.
Yeah, I don't agree with any kind of manual layering of any kind of material or media in the pot. The only kind of layering I want to see in a pot is from naturally occurring from a no-til grow.
Letting the bottom of the bag have a bit more exposure of air, is no different than what occurs on the sides of the pot as they dry.
Wouldn't ya think?

Pots should have an air gap under them to help prevent anaerobic microbes. Large pots that don't lend themselves to that you should use Botinicare HydroGuard routinely. If a pot dries out to much use a surfactant to help re-wet it.

Hey Bill,

I've used the rain science bags with everything except canna. If you elevate the bottom the roots will reach down through the material really easily. If there is a pool they will pull from it. They are excellent at wicking but if you let it dry out just a hair too much, when top watering all the water will run out the sides. Bottom watering works great.

EDIT: I need a thesaurus. I use the same phrase too often.

It is not a good idea to bottom water as it will create a salt line inside the pot than can become toxic to the plant. This can be mitigated by top watering weekly to run-off.

The harvest is moving a long well.

Double Grape B 133g
Double Grape A 152g
Lil'Wild Lamb A 214
Lil'Wild Lamb B 130
Lil'MOB Star A tomorrow
Lil'MOB Star B tomorrow

Finally done with the running around lol. Vaped another bowl of the Lemon earlier, its quite an enjoyable high. Pulled a @WildBill and swallowed the ABV whole like a pill since it was an individual chunk of bud. The bowl I vaped this morning was some bud and sugar leaves, and it still did the job. Hopefully she will stay a nice up high as she matures some, as she still has quite a bit of filling out to do.

Last edited:
I have a couple of errands to run then I will be vaping some of the FB2108 when I get back :woohoo:.

BBL

Hello everyone and sorry I've not been around like I use to be. Between this year with all my surgeries and then not feeling myself to be online
has taken it's toll. I pop on to post some food pics in the Bushmaster food thread then seem to disappear. Hopefully after my spine surgeon
appt in January I can get myself back into the swing of things.
Good luck with your recovery mate, and don't sweat being on here all the time, we will be here and keen to hear from you whenever it works better for you. :pighug:

Happy caturday :kitty:
Well I super cropped and took cuttings of my photo plant that was ment to be a auto, I had to do something as I didn't want to grow to big
Hope everyone is having a good grow thanks for all the advice everyone
20211204_204235.jpg
20211204_204244.jpg
20211204_214022.jpg

They were about 16 inches tll when I flipped the light. Wasn't expcting this much stretch from these girls, not typical for a hashplant! I've one more that's just a little bush......

How long did you let her veg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back