Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
37F and raining so pretty normal...not looking like a travel day for mama getting home:crying:
Found a tuesday song though:d5::pass:

Oh Bugger....is she stil away @Jraven .....?........I Hope you get a Calm weather window...before the food in the freezer runs out........ :crying:

Someone has to take their Duty Seriously @MikaelAndréasSöderberg :bravo:..Good Lad.....keep it going.....:pass:
Haha, Im so much happier when i smoke:woohoo:
Look, there is full of trichomes, no wounder im flying :vibes:

E3333B2D-DBC2-4C72-A9D6-F701EF6BC426.jpeg

Time to share a six pack of bud with everyone :smokeout:

Attachments

• Beer 1.JPG
    Beer 1.JPG
    354.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Beer 2.JPG
    Beer 2.JPG
    357 KB · Views: 21
  • Beer 3.JPG
    Beer 3.JPG
    389 KB · Views: 24
  • Beer4.JPG
    Beer4.JPG
    373.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Beer 5.JPG
    Beer 5.JPG
    380.5 KB · Views: 20
  • keg.JPG
    keg.JPG
    337.6 KB · Views: 18
Oh Bugger....is she stil away @Jraven .....?........I Hope you get a Calm weather window...before the food in the freezer runs out........ :crying:
It's not real promising for the near future. But, she has a friend to stay with in town so she's not racking up a hotel bill:thumbsup:
We stuffed another 50 lbs of venison in the freezer yesterday so won't be starving :cheers:

It's not real promising for the near future. But, she has a friend to stay with in town so she's not racking up a hotel bill:thumbsup:

Thank Heavens for small mercies.......... :pass: .....has she got enough packing to last 'til March......?.................:eyebrows:

We stuffed another 50 lbs of venison in the freezer yesterday so won't be starving :cheers:

:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back