Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone hear from Fitzy?
Going thru an old thread of mine, I realized he has been here in almost two months now.
Sure hope that covid crap didn't get him!
Hopefully he’s just fallen down a rabbit hole with his mushrooms, I can sympathise with that been dabbling a bit with an old friend LSD-25 on a every other weekly basis the other week my toilet was a portal, every time I went for a piss I went of somewhere like an out of body experience came back to a very wet bathroom lol

Hopefully he’s just fallen down a rabbit hole with his mushrooms, I can sympathise with that been dabbling a bit with an old friend LSD-25 on a every other weekly basis the other week my toilet was a portal, every time I went for a piss I went of somewhere like an out of body experience came back to a very wet bathroom lol
Welll HELL!
I'm not doing anymore looking when the last time others were here. I found another one.
It seems a little strange how one can become connected to someone ya haven't met on a forum.
MrOldBoy's passing hit my stupid ass pretty hard. He was always helpful and took the time to msg with very detailed info before I even stared growing.
I guess all the years of ignoring/shutting down my emotions to get the job done while in the military is finally catching up to me! LOL! I'll guess being well into the last half of life has something to do with it also. LOL!
Even though I've been close and seen that sickle carrying bastard a couple of times, it just a few times. It's not like everyday life when you look in the mirror and ask, "Who the hell is that old fugger?" LOL!

1638280939685.png

1638280991255.png

:crying:

1638281055615.png

1638281162781.png

I'm looking for a sign for me Mother.....and got distracted.......:crying:

:crying::crying::crying:

Note to Self...no LSD in the staff room when I'm on toilet cleaning duty.... :pass:

Don't Fret @WildBill ...:pass:...we have a Med heavy community and we are quite used to some members going MIA...especially from September when winter sickness starts Hitting ...and they Pop up come Spring like they have never been away...

:crying::crying::crying:

Note to Self...no LSD in the staff room when I'm on toilet cleaning duty.... :pass:

Don't Fret @WildBill ...:pass:...we have a Med heavy community and we are quite used to some members going MIA...especially from September when winter sickness starts Hitting ...and they Pop up come Spring like they have never been away...
Lol I thought it was a pm with @WildBill and few others did not realise I posted my adventures in lsd for all to see oh well never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back