Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you Tuesday Stoners!

So I saw the funniest thing today driving down the road and this guy on a bicycle was pedaling hard and had a gas leaf blower in one hand pointed behind him and running full speed RRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I could not pull over and get a picture because he turned off on some side street.
If I saw that near where I live, I'd be checking me stash pronto. The little bugger must have been stoned, and it came from somewhere not far away. :biggrin:

Yep 4 fricken sure. When I was in high school My friends and I would bring our shotguns to school so we could hunt on our way home in southern Mich farm fields :shrug:

Interesting conversation at the local this afternoon. Guy I know, Jim, works at the Stark store for light it up hydro and smoke shop........says I need to apply to local branch cause they need people ...BAD... wife says cool, ok.....but there is still no signs of her bothering to take care of herself let alone trying to get a ride to her appointments...it's all on me and I don't want to start a job (which I think I'd REALLY like) and end up having to quit in a couple weeks cause it conflicts with her needs....jeez , life's choices can be so hard.

Yep 4 fricken sure. When I was in high school My friends and I would bring our shotguns to school so we could hunt on our way home in southern Mich farm fields :shrug:
LOL, back in Misery, '78/'79 every truck and/or car in the student parking lot had at least 1 gun. Usually had 3 in my pontiac. 12 gauge, 30/30 and a .357. Amazing how the country has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back