Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wrap a string around it. :thumbsup:

Good to hear you are still happening! Real life always takes top billing. I Hope for some relief for your mom :karmacloud:.
Thanks MOG for the wishes Bro. My brothers and I have researched good meds for the rare egpa. Yes i hope to get my grow skills up, for future comps.

@Mossy Thank you for the wishes and rep.
@Kyote Thank you for the rep and wishes

Thanks MOG for the wishes Bro. My brothers and I have researched good meds for the rare egpa. Yes i hope to get my grow skills up, for future comps.

It is nice when old friends come home.

Well this is me so Good Morfnoevight All!

hG77bnw.gif

I Thought you had gone coz you didn't like me yapping in here...... :crying: ...so I'm real Pleased you are back.

Auto Immune diseases are kinda fundamental to what we are Treating here...is your Mother Compliant....or is she knackered and Resistant...?

Coz I have some suggestions that Don't involve canna that might help...but require a bit of work....:headbang:

I Thought you had gone coz you didn't like me yapping in here...... :crying: ...so I'm real Pleased you are back.

Auto Immune diseases are kinda fundamental to what we are Treating here...is your Mother Compliant....or is she knackered and Resistant...?

Coz I have some suggestions that Don't involve canna that might help...but require a bit of work....:headbang:
Hey Mossy ! lol no what yapping, i am so pleased to be back also :d5: :pass: Its EGPA, first time it was in Mums lungs now its affecting her bowel, so she has lost some weight, due to diarrhea,. She is pretty weak and sick. I vape canna in her bedroom, usually cbd based, or in the car she gets second hand smoke also, she even got hungry haha that day.

I'm sure someone in the Santa building factory has a Real Sick sense of humour........ :crying: ..gotta be a Stoner......:pass:

Year ago when we had the Gift Shop we got a 6 ft moving Santa for the window and had exactly the same problem....:biggrin:..the way his hands were set and the movement looked as if he was enjoying himself too much.....:crying:

I Solved it be sticking a garland with bells in his hand...so he looked as if he was ringing the bells instead...

But...I can remeber Thinking...someone in a little factory somewhere is Laughing their heads off at this.....:crying:...but then....I'm a Cynical cow......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back