Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quantum physics screws up my brain worse than weed does. As Dr. Richard Feynman famously observed (he was a quantum physicist, and a damned good one), "Anyone who thinks they understand quantum physics doesn't." Dig into any of the details and it is seriously, deeply bizarre, and the deeper you dig, the more bizarre.

Maybe it is time for a vape... :biggrin: :pighug:

"the real world is made up of thingz that, in & of themselvez, can't possibly be real"............................put that in ur quantum pipe & smoke it :smoking: ppp

purty-dancing-photo-u1.jpg

:grump: Been gone so long, really miss AFN and my mates here:pass::bighug::d5:. My Mum has EGPA, and is very ill, we now have her home and are waiting for the hospital to get the drug to treat this auto immune curse disease, she wont have canna which suchs as i feel this would help.

As for the grow comps, totally screwed that up, stunted plants, but finally the photos came around (5 ~ month of vege) but any hold up with autos, no chance to came back with their short window of vege. approx 6-8 weeks.

:frog:hopefully this current grow and my first ever clones, will be more successful. This is news also, its home made soil - old potting mix with amendments - a couple of months old, it has been a crazy wet spring, low sun hours, not the best for the autos, though today is super nice and sunny, then the rain is back lol

20211127_143534.jpg
20211127_145332.jpg
:doh: ppp

"the real world is made up of thingz that, in & of themselvez, can't possibly be real"............................put that in ur quantum pipe & smoke it :smoking: ppp
Just wrap a string around it. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1391497

:grump: Been gone so long, really miss AFN and my mates here:pass::bighug::d5:. My Mum has EGPA, and is very ill, we now have her home and are waiting for the hospital to get the drug to treat this auto immune curse disease, she wont have canna which suchs as i feel this would help.

As for the grow comps, totally screwed that up, stunted plants, but finally the photos came around (5 ~ month of vege) but any hold up with autos, no chance to came back with their short window of vege. approx 6-8 weeks.

:frog:hopefully this current grow and my first ever clones, will be more successful. This is news also, its home made soil - old potting mix with amendments - a couple of months old, it has been a crazy wet spring, low sun hours, not the best for the autos, though today is super nice and sunny, then the rain is back lol
Good to hear you are still happening! Real life always takes top billing. I Hope for some relief for your mom :karmacloud:.

Once the last one moves to a college dorm, you'll get a little space. But you might not really rest until the last one finishes grad school.

:crying::crying::crying:

When we flooded...hubbys Mother offered us some money to help and I can remember Thinking..way to Scare every parent....:yoinks:..when you realise he's got to 76 year old...and Still needs parental Help.....:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back