Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
She said if that doesn't work out quantum physicist or food scientist are the next best thing. Shes a trip :rofl:

quantum phyzicz is no ballet in the park.....................................jus sayin :rolleyes2: ppp

quantum phyzicz is no ballet in the park.....................................jus sayin :rolleyes2: ppp
Quantum physics screws up my brain worse than weed does. As Dr. Richard Feynman famously observed (he was a quantum physicist, and a damned good one), "Anyone who thinks they understand quantum physics doesn't." Dig into any of the details and it is seriously, deeply bizarre, and the deeper you dig, the more bizarre.

Maybe it is time for a vape... :biggrin: :pighug:

View attachment 1391431

Happy Caturday. Gravy looks like she’s plotting my murder back there…
Those huge black pupils are a hint, if my ex-feline was any indicator. We could always tell when things were getting a bit risky. The pupils were a dead giveaway, and usually gave you a couple seconds before the attack. :biggrin:

Good Morfnoevight All you Caturday Cool Cats.

View attachment 1391417

Anu say's It is lunch time!

View attachment 1391421

It is better to just paint walls white. Aluminum can reflect hot spots and voids. I use Orca Grow Film in my grow space.
Flat white acrylic enamel for the win. My "drobe" works nicely with it. Orca would have been nicer, but I cracked for locally available. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back