Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bush of Blackberry Gum auto that wasn't an auto :shrug: Been treating this with Phyter once a week. Being here on AFN and in the cultivators club opened the door for testing this product, which is a mold prevention foliar application. This could be a real game changer for us growing outdoors in less than desirable conditions. Will see if it makes it to the finish line :thumbsup:
View attachment 1373784
There is no "IF" with this product! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
My two haze girls would have been brown mush a month ago! LOL!
What needs to be tested is what foliar sprays will work with it...........mainly feed and health types

It seems as though the reversal goes above the injection site. I’m guessin because of the xylem flow. The magic is the silver in the reversal process(everyone knows that lol) the thiosulfide is the carrying agent.

so I just skipped the step where it has to pass through the leaf tissue or stomata. instead just getting the silver directly to the cells, so it stops the ethylene production.

I was kinda(ok super sloppy lol) sloppy with my experiment. I injected different amounts at different times. So I am gonna do it again but be much more exact with my experiment. To try and nail down some kind of SOP for this method.

should be super fun.Science for tha WIN!!!!
SCIENCE!

I use this! Was an extra $20 but seen it on sale several times since then!
image.jpg

Adjustable microphone stand to hold it totally still! I actually bought one of these scopes and returned it cuz I couldn’t hold it still enough myself! Saw someone using 1 of these so reordered scope and a stand and it makes a world of difference! :thumbsup:

There is no "IF" with this product! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
My two haze girls would have been brown mush a month ago! LOL!
What needs to be tested is what foliar sprays will work with it...........mainly feed and health types

Happy it worked well for you :thumbsup: , it's still an if here on Vancouver Island as to the plants finishing, not if the product is good or not :eek1:

Temperatures next week are upper 40's to low 50's for highs, and upper 30's for lows, with showers or rain forecast everyday. Another 4 weeks to get close to finishing.
Finishing is an if here for the weather and environment conditions that are far different than at your location. 49+L north on the west coast. That, to me, it what is cool about testing on here as there are so many different variables that are unique to each grower.

With Phyter, at least it has a chance. :smoking:

This bush received foliar spray of humic/fulvic acid and kelp tea twice a week during veg with np. :thumbsup: So there is one for you that works. :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back