Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy it worked well for you :thumbsup: , it's still an if here on Vancouver Island as to the plants finishing, not if the product is good or not :eek1:

Temperatures next week are upper 40's to low 50's for highs, and upper 30's for lows, with showers or rain forecast everyday. Another 4 weeks to get close to finishing.
Finishing is an if here for the weather and environment conditions that are far different than at your location. 49+L north on the west coast. That, to me, it what is cool about testing on here as there are so many different variables that are unique to each grower.

With Phyter, at least it has a chance. :smoking:

This bush received foliar spray of humic/fulvic acid and kelp tea twice a week during veg with np. :thumbsup: So there is one for you that works. :smoking:
Jeeeeez! Yup! Under THOSE conditions, if is a pretty good word! LOL!

Good to know about your s[rays!

Looking like it’s right about there! Hey I haven’t tried it cuz I have my stand but those scopes can also do a video! Maybe try turning it on video and move the scope all around the bud and then screenshot some images from it that are clear to read!

Also I’m no pro but think I’ve heard that they don’t always amber but if the trich head looks like it’s separating from the stalk where it looks like a helmet more than a bubble on end of stalk that it means it’s done and ready!:shrug:

U do know u could do the easiest method of all and snip off a lower bud and quick dry it and smoke it as a test! ;)

Would any of yall be willing to tell me what percentage clear/milky/amber I'm looking at? My eyes aren't great to begin with, and then with the purple its even worse lol. I think I'm getting some foxtailing but I'm still not 100% sure what that looks like lol. I'd assume that's where the new white hairs are coming from? Would I be waiting for those to mature or would I be baking off the bulk of the growth? I'm assuming the bulk? Bunch of pictures incoming so don't mind me lol.
View attachment 1373814

Trichome-inator vision:
Terminator_Trichomes.png

Edit: Dog hair found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back