Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I just got the new fohse lights hooked up in the LAG2

on the left is the current LAG1 with 2300 watts total. 2000w HPS and 1300w LED(hlg 650r)

On the right is the LAG2 with 3600 watts of Fohse O6i’s. They are specifically made for greenhouses and are on a daylight sensor to maintain DLI no matter what.

they advertise it as a 2:1 replacement for HPS. I believe them

View attachment 1383044
Oh that's just your imagination!!!:funny::funny::funny:

Think I'm gonna have to add a bigger tent to my Christmas list honestly lol. I could fit a 3x3 in the spot the 2x2 is currently in, or go bigger and just have it in the open area on the opposite side of our bedroom from our bed lol. Wonder if he'd go for that. Wouldn't mind having a tent for starts and another for flowering...

Think I'm gonna have to add a bigger tent to my Christmas list honestly lol. I could fit a 3x3 in the spot the 2x2 is currently in, or go bigger and just have it in the open area on the opposite side of our bedroom from our bed lol. Wonder if he'd go for that. Wouldn't mind having a tent for starts and another for flowering...
Yeah I started out with a 3x3 then went to a 4x4 now I have 2 4x4,s and an 8x4 and a 2x2(breeding projects). It becomes and addiction.

Yeah I started out with a 3x3 then went to a 4x4 now I have 2 4x4,s and an 8x4 and a 2x2(breeding projects). It becomes and addiction.
Yeah, I can definitely see that lol. I've got 5 (plus one that hasn't popped yet) in my 2x2 currently, 3 photos out on the balcony, and a 4th chilling in the bathroom waiting for me to get around to chopping her lol.

I was in the tent earlier and hubby was laying in bed. His spot has a direct line of sight into the closet/tent. I upped my intensity just a smidgen on my adjustable light and he was like "did it just get brighter in there?!" Apparently he thought he imagined it :rofl:
You sure it was the light? Or just you bending over. I make my gf go into the tent for the same reason when she wears short stuff :crying:

You sure it was the light? Or just you bending over. I make my gf go into the tent for the same reason when she wears short stuff :crying:
Nah, I sit criss-crossed in my little closet while I'm in there lol. Plus, all he has to do is ask, so he doesn't have to play like that :rofl:

Nah, I sit criss-crossed in my little closet while I'm in there lol. Plus, all he has to do is ask, so he doesn't have to play like that :rofl:

(rezistz urge to relpy with the obligatory moist meme..........the struggle is real :wall: :redface: ppp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back