Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I sit criss-crossed in my little closet while I'm in there lol. Plus, all he has to do is ask, so he doesn't have to play like that :rofl:
Oh I don't have to ask much either, it's just fun to watch her fall for it and not realize I'm just being a perv:smoking:

I've now relegated myself to trim jail lol
20211030_020054.jpg

Happy Saturday folks! Apologies for the radio silence - both work and life have been a bit mental lately. This arrived yesterday though and thought I’d share!

88855275-1AE3-4685-BFB6-02EF410030FB.jpeg
This is the Migro Array 3 - 270W of 3500K LED light with some Reds thrown in there for good measure. Been super excited for this coming as it can actually fill my 3x3.

Before
93C12BE8-857F-4BAA-87BF-D75021F402E3.jpeg

After:

D1EC6D13-8B69-4073-B2CC-E84A8F333F17.jpeg

I have harvested Seed from 2 of 3 Dutch passion Charlottes Angel fems, I reversed all 3 and "open-pollinated" in the tent So S1 ish? I harvested +/- 400 perfect mature seeds from each of the previous 2 plants.

The last one is the largest, I Soooo hate harvesting seeds...

IMG_0657.jpg

Hmmph...our net speed ATM is so low I can't even post GIF's..... :pass: ....so...just imagine a Cat in glasses...and Hum Bad to the Bone.......:crying:

Happy Caturday.......:headbang:

Forecast: Auroral activity will be high(++). Weather permitting, highly active auroral displays will be visible overhead from Inuvik, Yellowknife, Rankin and Iqaluit, to Portland OR, Cheyenne, Lincoln, Springfield, and New York City, and visible low on the horizon as far south as Carson City, Oklahoma City, and Raleigh

Morning @Kyote ...:pass:..sharing one......you'll be sitting out with the camera in high anticipation huh.....?.......:photog:

Same effect on the UK...I Think we might be a bit to far south here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back