Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a terrible month when the dreaded knock came I could have cried watching them skip 3 critical orange punch about 2 wk from chop and 5 photos just flipped then 3 tents a hlg550 a hlg320 and a 100 despite the bad news I'm going to consider this a small war win in the battle as I only got a caution for 43 plants 1St pic pre plod 2nd pic suffice to say new set up

Attachments

• DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    492.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20211029_222927.jpg
    IMG_20211029_222927.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 25
After a terrible month when the dreaded knock came I could have cried watching them skip 3 critical orange punch about 2 wk from chop and 5 photos just flipped then 3 tents a hlg550 a hlg320 and a 100 despite the bad news I'm going to consider this a small war win in the battle as I only got a caution for 43 plants 1St pic pre plod 2nd pic suffice to say new set up
I would have no room for my wife and me if I grew 43 of em.

Ive got everything I need to make bubble hash, just need enough material to make it worth my time while keeping enough flower on hand to keep hubs happy lol.
I went with a press and make my own vapes. No looking back. I like bubble hash but as you said building it up takes time. With a press it literally ready in three minutes and you can do one bud at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back