Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!

I'm listening to this guy talking to people on a college campus with a fake survey on their opinion of "Repealing the Bill of Rights here in the USA."

The ignorance I'm hearing is disheartening, but I'm not really that surprised.
I guess the lowering of scholastic standards have had their intended results. The 'dumbing down' has worked!
It was painful to listen to the answers. These were Jrs. and Srs attending a University!!!!!

The movie Idiocracy is alive and well in the USA!:wall:

Right back in the day u had to know how to rebuild your own engine on your car……

NOWADAYS THEY GOTTA TELL THE KIDS NOT TO DRINK THE FLUID OUT THE ENGINE! :crying:

exactly! :yay: fuck em ALL! :shooty: ppp

RIP Mike Howe
:headbang: ppp

Hey man, I'm just glad I figured it out young lmao. Can't imagine wasting my life trying to impress people who don't matter lmao. My family is like that and I'm just like whyyyyy? I don't think I'll ever get it lol.

Right back in the day u had to know how to rebuild your own engine on your car……

NOWADAYS THEY GOTTA TELL THE KIDS NOT TO DRINK THE FLUID OUT THE ENGINE! :crying:
Hey now, I can do anything as long as I can find instructions! I refuse to pay someone to do something I can just as easily learn to do myself. I'm more worried about the dummies trying to drink iodine tbh.

Little BBQ and music this weekend.
CF542316-440F-442B-837F-75BDC8FC09CE.jpeg

:bow::dizzy::drunks::smokeout:

Attention all new-ish people…..we love you. You’re one of us. Stop feeling like you should apologize for being who you are. Your cool, we’re cool. Hell, everybody’s cool. That is all, now let’s get high :bighug: :smokeit: :pass: :thumbsup:

Lol I too am one that can’t stand hearing “I’m sorry” why?
because 9/10 times your full of shit and ain’t sorry.
My misses is finally understanding that about me she’ll stop half way through and go “ya ya don’t be sorry just don’t do it again”
Took years for that to finally click

Little BBQ and music this weekend.
View attachment 1373486

:bow::dizzy::drunks::smokeout:

Ooooo blue one please

Focusing too much on the 1000 page thing guys...
I don’t get this infatuation with it?

Someone explain please

pretty simple really -> it'z all about a fondness for thingz past & keepin up the afn vibe :thumbsup: the afn vibe is now all but infamous in itz own right & is an integral part to the site staying, and remaining popular....once upon a time, before the last major site upgrade & the subsequent live chat add-on, ls was the main hub of activity on site & 1000 pagez was a drop in the hat...but then came the upgrade in '19 & the daily statz basically took a nozedive for a while, lol :doh: now, a lil over 2y later, thingz are finally gettin back on track, so....it'z all about death or glory man, death or glory! :headbang: ppp

It may seem pitiful but the 1000 post thing caught my brain and I needed something I could grab onto. If it matters I've been crying all day and that isn't normal for me.im not weak. My life fell apart and I lost it and this thread made me feel welcome to dump on. People cared and shared and it got me through most of the day. I apologize if I inconvenience anyone

Most of the time, all it takez is a safe space to get that shit out and it loses it'z grip on ya... so it'z all good here .. and i'm sorry too, sorry peoples are hurting these dayz :thumbsup:

It may seem pitiful but the 1000 post thing caught my brain and I needed something I could grab onto. If it matters I've been crying all day and that isn't normal for me.im not weak. My life fell apart and I lost it and this thread made me feel welcome to dump on. People cared and shared and it got me through most of the day. I apologize if I inconvenience anyone
Not pitiful or an inconvenience.
This place is definitely one of the greatest places for that very reason.. I mean Christ just yesterday or the day before I had a meltdown and this place brought me back..

I’m sorry things aren’t going well for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back