Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I too am one that can’t stand hearing “I’m sorry” why?
Doesn’t bother me to hear it…..I’m just saying, it’s probably not mentally healthy to think you’re bothering everybody around you….and need to apologize. I was just putting it out there…..no need. Friends, and what not….

that being said….apologize away, if it tickles your fancy.

pretty simple really -> it'z all about a fondness for thingz past & keepin up the afn vibe :thumbsup: the afn vibe is now all but infamous in itz own right & is an integral part to the site staying, and remaining popular....once upon a time, before the last major site upgrade & the subsequent live chat add-on, ls was the main hub of activity on site & 1000 pagez was a drop in the hat...but then came the upgrade in '19 & the daily statz basically took a nozedive for a while, lol :doh: now, a lil over 2y later, thingz are finally gettin back on track, so....it'z all about death or glory man, death or glory! :headbang: ppp

Bro... I’m not new.. lol talking about vibe like me nah no
Lol
And I don’t pick up on most easy ques or w/e

pretty simple really -> it'z all about a fondness for thingz past & keepin up the afn vibe :thumbsup: the afn vibe is now all but infamous in itz own right & is an integral part to the site staying, and remaining popular....once upon a time, before the last major site upgrade & the subsequent live chat add-on, ls was the main hub of activity on site & 1000 pagez was a drop in the hat...but then came the upgrade in '19 & the daily statz basically took a nozedive for a while, lol :doh: now, a lil over 2y later, thingz are finally gettin back on track, so....it'z all about death or glory man, death or glory! :headbang: ppp

…..the good ole days.. :baked:

I ran into this a couple weeks ago and saw how close it was and thought to myself I bet if i get involved we can do this 1000 thing. I honestly don't know why though. @mohawk warrior my apologies if I came off wrong lifes been hard lately. :vibes: :bighug:
Am I sounding angry or anything like that?
This is like the 3rd time since I’ve been back people are thinking I’m agitated or something?

You wanna vent about some shit bro I’m all ears for ya:pass::bighug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back