Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'z a good day for a reset ... go ask Alice :wiz:

I look at it more and I'm pretty sure it's a cassette case now. I've got a few cassettes knocking around myself
IMG_20211001_185412141.jpg

Right? That'z why there is an eraser on the end of that pencil :smoking:
Tbh the moms are worse than the kids more often than not. I will tell you, I do not fit in *at all* with the moms in that crowd, but the kid loves it so I put up with being uncomfortable for her sake. Sorry I don't feel the need to put on 3lbs of makeup and nice clothes to bring my kid to class lol. As long as she's there on time idk why my showing up in my nerdy t-shirts and my cluttered car matter to Kathy, Jessica, and Melissa (don't actually know any of their names lol but they look the type). I guess I seem "low class" to them? My kids go to private school though, and they're all in extra curriculars that are *not* cheap, I just could care less about impressing anyone along the way. I just wanna be comfy, and tbh I'm rather lazy. The way I dress has zero bearing on my kids' skills or dedication lol.

Attention all new-ish people…..we love you. You’re one of us. Stop feeling like you should apologize for being who you are. Your cool, we’re cool. Hell, everybody’s cool. That is all, now let’s get high :bighug: :smokeit: :pass: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Attention all new-ish people…..we love you. Your one of us. Stop feeling like you should apologize for being who you are. Your cool, we’re cool. Hell, everybody’s cool. That is all, now let’s get high :bighug: :smokeit: :pass: :thumbsup:
I wish... I screwed myself with lack of planning and now I'm going to be dry for a few months. Oh well, I need a tolerance break anyways.

Tbh the moms are worse than the kids more often than not. I will tell you, I do not fit in *at all* with the moms in that crowd, but the kid loves it so I put up with being uncomfortable for her sake. Sorry I don't feel the need to put on 3lbs of makeup and nice clothes to bring my kid to class lol. As long as she's there on time idk why my showing up in my nerdy t-shirts and my cluttered car matter to Kathy, Jessica, and Melissa (don't actually know any of their names lol but they look the type). I guess I seem "low class" to them? My kids go to private school though, and they're all in extra curriculars that are *not* cheap, I just could care less about impressing anyone along the way. I just wanna be comfy, and tbh I'm rather lazy. The way I dress has zero bearing on my kids' skills or dedication lol.

Motherz tryn to live out their fantasies throught their daughterz... :yoinks:

Kids are like plants, give em a good environment to grow in and they will, just don't know which pheno ya gonna get :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back