Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't...we've Tried multiple times over the years and they just don't wanna Know....:pass:..canna forum resistant.
I was Talking tongue in cheek....:eyebrows:....But...I Do Think my 12/12 Autos deserve Pimped......:crying:
and..the next time someone says..what'll happen to me Autos if I switch to 12/12....we can Show them..

Yup...you are Spot on...finished Frogs F3...germs F4 germ test....:bravo:..Germing has been my Achilles heel...so I needed to check afore I exhausted the f3's..floating on Frogs....:zen:....

MeThinks as long as he keeps site afloat we are Winning...:pass: ...vendors while Nice..are not Essential.
Sometimes Real Life steps in...for all of us.

@Trichome farmer has stepped up for Vendor contacts...:headbang:..it is a Steep learning curve..but..he is doing Amazing ..
Now i remember Advanced Nutrients is Big Mike.
He keeps sending me emails about how great he is etc and about how he is writing the greatest cannabis story ever, or something like that. I generally ignore them.

I was only kidding about the toe up you know where, hobbse does a great job and more power to his elbow, if tiger have elbows that is.

How long should seeds be left to dry/mature before germing?
The is a maturation window isn't there?

Top marks to @Trichome farmer :headbang:

It sometimes makes me feel like bruce banner .... when he's ANGRY

giphy.gif

:crying::gary:

@blue :eyebrows:..Reason to tech your kids Coding huh...?.....you know that within 2 years they'll be teaching you.......:pass:.

Ha ha..Yes...I have seen it.....never seen anyone Try it.......................But.............
If Farmers have tech to seperate wheat from chaff...there has to be a way.... :headbang:
There is another deseeder/sorter, which the Mephito boys made themselves and it is burried somewhere in the mephisto forum.
I looked and I gave up but I will revisit it and dig out that gold!
10 rep point to anyone who can find it and link me.
I imagine they are all high tech these days!

New underpants needed then...?

It's kinda the fashion these days aunty!! The less material .. the better!! I like to keep up with the latest trends so my jeans are hanging together by threads!! ... Paid a LOT of money for all those rips and tears!!!

.... So ... Cool

5ae892c67708e976f86240ba

Now i remember Advanced Nutrients is Big Mike.
He keeps sending me emails about how great he is etc and about how he is writing the greatest cannabis story ever, or something like that. I generally ignore them.

The Attitude seemed to be..we are Bigger than needing advertising/testing....:shrug:..hey...we Work with people who want to work with us...

How long should seeds be left to dry/mature before germing?
The is a maturation window isn't there?

I've germed them as little as 7-10 days off the Mothers.......:headbang:..but I'd say 1 months gets you Optimum germ rates.

It's kinda the fashion these days aunty!! The less material .. the better!! I like to keep up with the latest trends so my jeans are hanging together by threads!! ... Paid a LOT of money for all those rips and tears!!!

.... So ... Cool

5ae892c67708e976f86240ba

Good Idea to leave the pockets in...so you can carry your gardening tools with you......:pass:

Hey guys. I went to look at my plants and noticed that some leaves around a bud had turned yellow overnight.
Thought that's weird, looked closer and I think it is bud rot?

View attachment 1379489View attachment 1379490View attachment 1379491View attachment 1379492View attachment 1379493

I think I am right? What should I do? Chopped the offending bud off already. Been trying to stick to the VPD chart too after I added a dehumidifier!?
Any advice humbly taken,
EP3

Unfortunately @EP3 ..looks like you are Right...bud rot....Flipping Bummer.... :doh:

What should I do? They others look the same as they did, just that one looked funny. Is whole plant up for scrap? There are 3 other one in my space. Freaking out!! Lol, cry. :smoking:
EP3

View attachment 1379474

I've labelled them up so we don't get covid cross contamination....... View attachment 1379475
Nice :smoking:
I just saved that picture!:headbang:
does that mean I'm in "Frog Club"
Let me know if I need to send you my addy!

Frog symbolism and meaning include - fertility, potential, transformation, purity, prosperity, and good luck.

What is frog slang for?
a slight hoarseness, usually caused by mucus on the vocal cords: a frog in the throat. ... (often initial capital letter)
Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a contemptuous term used to refer to a French person or a person of French descent.

1634635587519.png

This from an online Dictionary and they obviously haven't heard of cockneys.
It would have been the "ne'er do wells" of the East End of London, who got sent to austrailia for their crimes, who would have given the Austrailian's this "rhyming slang". You can't trust anything on the internet.
Frog
1. slang A road. The term comes from rhyming slang in which "frog" is short for "frog and toad," which rhymes with "road." Primarily heard in UK, Australia.(Or the Sodding East end of London :rolleyes1:).:rofl:

Bricks are often completely solid, but they can also have holes perforated through them to reduce the amount of material used. ... However, some bricks have an indentation on one surface (or on two opposing surfaces). This is commonly called a 'frog'
1634636201902.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back