Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home with wife trying to comfort the dogs.

You and me Both..... :pass: ...I Used to enjoy watching the fireworks....before we got the dogs.

Figure out which ones I like best and want to continue with.

Sounds like a Plan to me...........:headbang:......

72F sounds good..........we had a heavy sea fret...just starting to burn through now....sometimes sea fret days get very warm...no wind to disperse it....

IMG_0370.JPG

Wwwwwhiteout...save me wattering today.........:watering:

You and me Both..... :pass: ...I Used to enjoy watching the fireworks....before we got the dogs.

Sounds like a Plan to me...........:headbang:......

72F sounds good..........we had a heavy sea fret...just starting to burn through now....sometimes sea fret days get very warm...no wind to disperse it....

View attachment 1402715

Wwwwwhiteout...save me wattering today.........:watering:
Almost to the point you need gills.

View attachment 1402711

How's your day going @WildBill .....?............. :pass: ....
Doing fine so far, Auntie! Didn't wake up hurting and working on m first cup of java and it's good. Canna coffee in 30 min.:eyebrows:

I haven't gone out on New Years in quite a while, but I do stay up late to greet the New Year. It comes from having a neighbor having a fire on his little farm from fireworks. He had let some fireworks get away from him and it got a bit nasty. He calls me to let me know and ask for help. I kept my spray rig close to my well for the large outlet and hose I installed to fill my tank quickly. By the time the tank is full, I have the tractor attached to the rig and ready to go. We saved his barn, but got REALLY close.
Always had the tractor and rig ready to go on New Years and 4th of July from, then on.
Hope your day goes well!
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back