Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning folks,,

when i had my booster i was the same @Mossy ,first night temps, sweats aches generally feeling crap for 4 days but they gave me a flu jab at same time ..so could have been either or that caused it,,

nothing doing this new years,, but then i never do ,,

Sounds similar @hairyman ....:pass:....and that is exactly what they were saying here....people Thought it was getting both together that was making people sick.....But......hubby Only got the booster....

Aye....we do nowt special either.
The Usual is hubby in bed half cut and stoned by 8pm...and me sitting up after midnight to calm the dogs down through the fireworks....:biggrin:

Good Morfnoevight All you lucky LS stoners. I was just talking about how the only thing that works in a 60 year old house is the OLD occupants. I may have jinxed myself? This morning Ms. MOG grabs me by the arm and leads me to the side door and says "look the hot water heater is hissing and water is running down the sidewalk FAWK! It came with the house 22 years ago so it was due. I hate plumbing so my first thought was just call a plumber. When I was told that they had to pull a permit to install a new one FAWK! So I look up what is available at Home Depot, I make a decission to go buy the better replacement at $1,000.00. I get there hoping to pick-up a day labor person as they hang out in the parking lot looking for work. Not one single worker bee in sight. So while inside looking at the display they have a big sign that says installed today if you call before noon, it was 11:00am. I call and give them some information and we get to the price for install labor $1,000.00 FAWK that. I buy the water heater. Take it home and install it my self. 3 more trips to the hardware store for connections because that is the law (All plumbing work requires 3 trips to the hardware store. It is in and working. No leaks so far. So once again the OLD occupants are doing the work :crying:
Don't forget the various city ordinances that can add another 1 to 3 trips.

Well I have a skint knuckle, my hands, knees, neck and back ache. I am dog tired but when I go to bed (soon) I can dream of the $1000.00 dollars I saved installing that hot water heater myself.

Good Morfnoevight All!
Why did you install something to heat water that's already hot? :rofl: :rofl: :haha:

Ahh
Ahh
Ahh
Ahh
Stayin' Alive!

ah.gif

How's your day going @WildBill .....?............. :pass: ....

No parties for this old kitty, catting around days are long gone..Home with wife trying to comfort the dogs. This morning quite nice, 72f on porch and 2ns cup is as good as the first.
Looking at plants this morning and noticed the tags...10/31.....then remembered the BS broke soil on 10/31, the other 2 took a week or so longer so putting them at/near 2 month mark so time to get off my butt and get the next round ready this weekend. Figure a couple days germ, then into pots so week or so to break soil with 3 or so weeks of hand watering and they'll be ready to replace these at harvest. Think I'm gonna shelve the idea of seeding my own right now since I have a box full of mixed. Figure out which ones I like best and want to continue with. And increase tent size a bit, for a little more room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back