Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have a skint knuckle, my hands, knees, neck and back ache. I am dog tired but when I go to bed (soon) I can dream of the $1000.00 dollars I saved installing that hot water heater myself.

Good Morfnoevight All!

Well....hubby went a full 24 hours congratulating himself on only having a sore arm after his booster jab......until the full body flu symptoms Hit last night.
Hot and cold sweats...bone and muscle pain...burning ears....... :coffee2: ...we've had a hell of a night.

I'm guessing it is going to be a quiet NYE.....:headbang:

Onesie on...coffee pot on...Thick sea fret outdoors......Yay...Duvet Day..........:pass:....

Who's got Big Plans for tonight...?.........anyone...?....:cheers:

Well I have a skint knuckle, my hands, knees, neck and back ache. I am dog tired but when I go to bed (soon) I can dream of the $1000.00 dollars I saved installing that hot water heater myself.

Good Morfnoevight All!

So what was the Leak @Mañ'O'Green ...?.....

The farmer next door has been workng since 7am......:pass:....broccoli and artichokes going out by the trailer full...all done the old fashioned way...hand cut and thrown into a big tub on his back.....the Spanish go nuts for artichokes this time of year...must be Traditional fayre.

:crying: :crying: :crying: Our AFN vibe emoji keeps perfect time to stayin alive :crying::crying::crying:

Wish I had a dollar for every time I danced to that song.

Stayin Alive is the UK CPR song....... :headbang: .....how fast do you do heart compressions...?..to the beat of Staying Alive.....APT.......:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back