Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.............. :pass: ....I Think that is me done..........time to curl up in the onesie and smoke 'til I Float.........:zen:

I've got a frozen lamb leg ...a chicken and fresh veg if hubby is stayng in....:chef:

I've got two nice steaks..and chips if he is going out.....:chef:

And...I've just made a pressure cooker full of chicken and veg soup incase he is too hungover from NYE to eat......:chef:...or he wants a colonic cleanse.....:crying:

Done...I would say......:pass:....the only thing I missed...was chocolate....................booo.....................

Last edited:
Well.............. :pass: ....I Think that is me done..........time to curl up in the onesie and smoke 'til I Float.........:zen:

I've got a frozen lamb leg ...a chicken and fresh veg if hubby is stayng in....:chef:

I've got two nice steaks..and chips if he is going out.....:chef:

And...I've just made a pressure cooker full of chicken and veg soup incase he is too hungover to eat......:chef:...or he wants a colonic cleanse.....:crying:

Done...I would say......:pass:....the only thing I missed...was chocolate....................booo.....................
Oh, if you had what I have at the moment. I'm quite thoroughly hammered. Combination of canna coffee with a mix of Asian Haze and Sour Stomper flower mixed together, has quite the chill! I really really good head high but also a damn good body high. Quite happy at the moment. I think you would feel like you licked quite a few frogs. :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
While listening to Alexa playing some music, I think the Asian Haze has got me to wishing I still had my killer stereo system back in the day. Really kind of bringing back the kind of highs from "way back".
Pretty interesting.
And it's got me to wish I was there with you to eat some of those goodies!

Listening to some very appropriate music, "The Joker"
I'm a smoker I'm a toker I'm a midnight stroker:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Damn! I'm really lit!

Damn phone is severely screwing with me with the speech to text and what it interprets I'm saying. How the hell is it know I'm high AF? :rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back