Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this Purple Kush Auto was getting to the end of her stretch. She's 43 today. The colas were a foot (30cm) above the lowers. I'm getting bolder about supercropping now that I have enough stash put away. Her stems were still soft enough to crush easily. I'll give her a day to adjust before I lower the lights by a foot. She was topped above the 4th node on day 20, by the way. I hope she'll be OK:

au naturale: PKauto.3_day43_leggy.jpg supercropped: PKauto.3_day43_supercropped.jpg
PKauto.3_day43_leggy.jpg
PKauto.3_day43_supercropped.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
feel like you licked quite a few frogs

:bravo: you just reminded me....my girls have stopped growing ATM....but the Frog effect hits before harvest time......soooo....
I've just been out to Test.....my lips are stickng to me teeth now....:crying:...

The Black Leaf is Really Fruity @hairyman .....:dragon2:.......

Tip of me tongue and me gums are tingling....I Hope that is not a Bad Sign.......:crying:...chest is expanding.....Promising.....:headbang:

homersimpsonfro.gif

Last edited:
I think this Purple Kush Auto was getting to the end of her stretch. She's 43 today. The colas were a foot (30cm) above the lowers. I'm getting bolder about supercropping now that I have enough stash put away. Her stems were still soft enough to crush easily. I'll give her a day to adjust before I lower the lights by a foot. She was topped above the 4th node on day 20, by the way. I hope she'll be OK:

au naturale: View attachment 1402269 supercropped: View attachment 1402270View attachment 1402269View attachment 1402270

I Love Super cropping....but I have never tried it on an Auto......:pass: ......Good Luck....

Oh, if you had what I have at the moment. I'm quite thoroughly hammered. Combination of canna coffee with a mix of Asian Haze and Sour Stomper flower mixed together, has quite the chill! I really really good head high but also a damn good body high. Quite happy at the moment. I think you would feel like you licked quite a few frogs. :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
While listening to Alexa playing some music, I think the Asian Haze has got me to wishing I still had my killer stereo system back in the day. Really kind of bringing back the kind of highs from "way back".
Pretty interesting.
And it's got me to wish I was there with you to eat some of those goodies!

Listening to some very appropriate music, "The Joker"
I'm a smoker I'm a toker I'm a midnight stroker:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Damn! I'm really lit!

Damn phone is severely screwing with me with the speech to text and what it interprets I'm saying. How the hell is it know I'm high AF? :rofl::rofl:
Yo Bill how is that Asian haze you grew for the outdoor comp I was following that plant from seed and wow she turned out to be a good seed and a massive plant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back