Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first started scuba diving we used panty hose and dish detergent under our neoprene wet suits to prevent chaffing and yes I got some strange looks when I would buy them. :yeah:

You know....I've sent the last 2 hours shopping...with the mental image of what that is going to look like..................when you take the suit off..........:crying::crying::crying:

Panty hose and dish detergent..........ooohhh....one Hot Mess.......and I've seen what panty hose does to Bank Robbers Faces.......:crying::crying:

1640871114406.png

This Bluebery auto is soooo sticky. When I washed the floor in my grow tent after the grow sap had dripped all over it. It was just like cleaning pine sap off my truck (I have pine trees in my yard) :smoking:Zoom in the brown spot is a glob of sap
Blueberry auto.JPG

Yeah, we've had a pollen bloom off the pine trees doing a number on me this week.
I don'ty know what is kicking my ass. Too early for pine pollen, but I suspect something is raging because of the warming trent we've for over a week. A little cooler outcome today with big changes Saturday,,,,,,might be nasty, but drastically colder.

When the pines put out pollen here, I get a new color on my car. Parking lot become yellow. Crazy amount of pollen lines up when I pressure wash it down,

I don'ty know what is kicking my ass. Too early for pine pollen, but I suspect something is raging because of the warming trent we've for over a week. A little cooler outcome today with big changes Saturday,,,,,,might be nasty, but drastically colder.

When the pines put out pollen here, I get a new color on my car. Parking lot become yellow. Crazy amount of pollen lines up when I pressure wash it down,
I get the same thing different time That yellow pollen gets everywhere. From about May to September around here

Hey @WildBill When the wind blows through the trees do you see clouds of pollen ? It gets that bad here
Yeah. That's cool, but there is another plant event that can be more dramitic. Mountain Cedar, actually a juniper, release their pollen en masse and can actually look like a fire is starting with the pollen looking like smoke with the huge simultaneous release of pollen. I was 11 or 12 when I was sitting in a stand hunting deer. Being intently alert for any surrounding changes, I immediately spotted what I thought a fire starting. Sure as hell confused me! Pop and I had a pair of some badass walkie-talkies that we turned on at the top of the hour to give any update that may be needed. It was dramitic enough for me to break the silence and tell Pop about it. He chuckled and told me what it was.
I got a sinus headache about an hour later and almost didn't take a shot because I knew it was gonna hurt really bad, but you know I did take it.
Just one of the more unusual nature event I've seen.

edit..........I sure wish I still had those old radios! BIG walkie-talkies with crystal channels and boosted stinger antenna. Those big ol things would talk looooong distances. I think Mom sold them during one of her many garage sales.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back