Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a hair straightener to seal the bags. Fun fact: people look at you strangely when you’re a bald guy buying a hair straightener :rofl:
Not as strangely as they do when they see an elder male buying an armload of xxxl panty hose. (gnat proofing, honest) :crying:

Not as strangely as they do when they see an elder male buying an armload of xxxl panty hose. (gnat proofing, honest) :crying:
U sure u aren’t trying out for Ru Paul’s Drag Race?? :eyebrows:
1640844238738.gif

When I first started scuba diving we used panty hose and dish detergent under our neoprene wet suits to prevent chaffing and yes I got some strange looks when I would buy them. :yeah:

:yeah: That was just coz you bought the Fishnets..........:crying:

Speaking of dumb stuff that draws attention, hubby came across a FB event the other day called "Your Plugs Plug" which was like some pop up free weed party were you would get the address right before the event started or some such nonsense and they were advertising that they wanted vendors etc. Sounded sketch af to me lmfao.
I see crap like that, Or guys publicly advertising that they've got good weed on there a lot. The local "authorities" spend more time on Kik and FB than most normal people, So most people avoid those people lol

Morning kittens......nice morning on the porch, 68f and the coffee is doing it's trick.....catching up on all the new posts I've missed, jeez stoners be gabby. One more doctor appntment this morning and of course it's right in the middle of the infusion timing so I get to juggle things around. Plants are doing good, Upped the ratio a bit on last fill and noticing a little tip burn. See how they look this afternoon and maybe dilute with another gallon of water. I'd say ratio is about 70 to 75% of label. But they are greening up pretty well.

At least the DP seems to have stopped stretching, about 6/7 inches short of the light....now it's just a waiting game. Sorted through seed stock trying to get an idea on what I might do next round. Might just do run of 1 strain if I still got a 5 pack of one. 3 for the 2x4 with 1 to try reversing again. Will probably spend $$ and get 20twenty's sts mix as the mix I made hasn't seemed to do ANYTHING at all. Sometimes fleabay isn't a good source. If all 5 pop I could do a side by side of my mix against theirs to see if mine is even what it was supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back