Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' #stoners @Mossy

Startin' October right thanks to Sawney Bean

1001240331.jpg

Morning @Atulip .... :pass: ..did you work out the problem....?......

Well I believe most of the stunting on the bigger table came from the roots not being long enough when they hit the flood table. For this table, I've skipped the cloner and flooded up to the bottom of the net pot from the beginning. Hopefully this solves some problems... (If this fails I'm mixing up some dirt lol)

The big table isn't looking the best...
1001240335.jpg

Last edited:
Well I believe most of the stunting on the bigger table came from the roots not being long enough when they hit the flood table. For this table, I've skipped the cloner and flooded up to the bottom of the net pot from the beginning. Hopefully this solves some problems... (If this fails I'm mixing up some dirt lol)

The big table isn't looking the best...
View attachment 1709892

#FingersCrossed ...:wizzy:

That one is on the list as well!!! I have seen some beautiful photos of blackstrap plants and cant wait to try that one!!!
Nice deep purple and all of them followed the same growth pattern finishing up all within a 2 inch range on the main cola. ( I didn't top mine )

Morning Kittens. :coffee2: Wife decided she didn't want to tag along so don't have to rush getting ready while ducking n dodging her getting ready nor adding an extra 30 minutes to account for loading/unloading her powered chair.

Nice deep purple and all of them followed the same growth pattern finishing up all within a 2 inch range on the main cola. ( I didn't top mine )
Very cool! Im excited to try Gnome automatics! Heard great things fr sure!! Wasnt somebody from Gnome/Mandalorian one of the founding members here???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back