Very cool! Im excited to try Gnome automatics! Heard great things fr sure!! Wasnt somebody from Gnome/Mandalorian one of the founding members here???

Yes @FullDuplex is one of the OG members here he is the owner of Gnome Automatics

Good morning all at AFN !!! Its a good day for sure! I can see sleep on the horizon! Gotta order some stuff, wanna try out biobizz line and stop ph ing! But i gotta go thru the supply of fox farm which i gotta grow more plants! Should be able to get another tent setup in the next few weeks considering all things. Im stacking tents since i have no footprint to work with! Think a 2x2x3 above the 2x2x4 would be able to start plants up top and then move em down when ready.

Good morning my friend :d5: :lildab: How’s it going?

It’s going doing some burning getting ready to do some burning :doh: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
IMG_1083.jpeg

And you?:pass:

Good morning all at AFN !!! Its a good day for sure! I can see sleep on the horizon! Gotta order some stuff, wanna try out biobizz line and stop ph ing! But i gotta go thru the supply of fox farm which i gotta grow more plants! Should be able to get another tent setup in the next few weeks considering all things. Im stacking tents since i have no footprint to work with! Think a 2x2x3 above the 2x2x4 would be able to start plants up top and then move em down when ready.

Watch your weight capacity depending on the tent that could be alot of weight for the roof :d5::pass:

Back