Status
Not open for further replies.
badbitchcat.gif

#HappyCaturday .. :bighug: .. got any plans.......?..........

giphy.gif

In my other life I track down a lot of equipment manufacturers of electronics of different kinds and get the opportunity sometimes to see what factories make what in china and around Asia. There are bad ass deals to be found on China sites fo sho. But you have to pay attention to details. It's all online and Google available (and not explained by a man who thinks Bill Clinton is a disguised lizard).

Morning @Azton ... :bighug: .. #SharingOne. :pass:

Just off 10am here.........:headbang:.... got any Plans for the weekend.....?......
I will take walks and enjoy the last sunny days. We have a 24h lightcycle so my body feels that it wants to be outside, wander, explore and sweat. Once it does that it wants to eat chips.
I have stocked up on apples and I feel strong though! And homegrown weed. I got it made.
And then to bed early. My son is going out with his friends and drink beer so he tends to show up in the wee hours to smoke a bowl and talk 💩 with his old man. Saves him from the hangover he says. I can't remember if I ever have drank without smoking so I don't know.

What do you have planned?

"if I ever have drank" is grammatically correct in context, right?

Good for me.....:d5:...but then... I'm a #stoner. :pass:

:crying:

Hubby is the opposite...he only smokes After he has had a good drink...:drunks:..the more drink he has the more he wants a smoke.... and the faster he gets a whitey....then he blames the dope....:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back