Ok - enough. I have to sleep. Love all my friends here
:bighug:
Goodnight for reals this time..

Just woke up, on my way to work now, i do love the graveyard shift! After work this morning i went to moms house and treated all the outdoor girls with neem/bronners foliar with a good dusting of ceyenne for the mices and some diatomaceous earth for the bugs. Still cant find nematodes local so ill have to probably order some which makes me nervous as its alive. Anyway looking forward to a synthetic free first year. Its always fun spending time with Mama, she has this Gelato Mintz right now that is something proper! Made for a fun afternoon on the back porch. Its my moms first time growing anything to completion, i think she tried a couple times in the 70s amd 80s but didnt understand its cycle and treated it more of a houseplant. Anyway she is super excited to learn how to grow her own, and with all the new law changes my stepDad finally is cool with it. He was a military guy so I understand. He has actually been really awesome theu this whole endeavor and seems to enjoy checking out the girls with us now😁(he actually helped my mom find the photo seeds she wants to grow this year!. So it was a good day, got to spend time with stepFather and Mama and all the little green goddesses and the temp never broke out of the 70s. So now on my way to work with Boris and life is pretty good. Im so grateful to meet every ody here at AFN, i hope you all had something you could appreciate today that just makes life worth it. ❤️🙏🌱

1000025949.jpg

Back