Hokay... it's Monday..........

Start the week the way you mean to go on...... #Stoned ...

3hdV.gif

What ever Life is going to throw at you is already on it's way....

So...buckle up......

giphy (2).gif

inflate your airbags....
200w (2).gif

Then when you are chewing on life's gristle... don't moan just give a whistle.......

4ed7ee6c14965c5ae442f1baa8251560.gif

And....

#HappyMonday :bighug:

@420Forever ....you can add and remove badges huh....?....

I'll get a Look at that 3lb-er badge today............ hopefully.......:biggrin:

no need....i hadn't gotten around to it is all, but i jus now took it away from meself, lol :smokeit: g'nite Gracie :sleeping: ppp

edit: psst -> lynx africa :eyebrows: :mrgreen:

no need....i hadn't gotten around to it is all, but i jus now took it away from meself, lol :smokeit: g'nite Gracie :sleeping: ppp

edit: psst -> lynx africa :eyebrows: :mrgreen:

Hmmm....5 pages yet..... might still be waiting when you wake up........... :pighug:

Been away alot recently as trying to make the most outa this shity summer weather and have not been looking after them like I should, I can only feed every 2 days

When we got this place we were told we could have 3 more cabins on for the size of the land....so I've kept half an eye on the used cabin market...

Definitely non essential....but it would be handy for when the kids are over...or hubbys friends had too much to drink....:cheers:

For 5 grand...we could probably get a decent second hand unit..that we could strip out for beds space..:headbang:

Then yesterday...these popped up...........:pass:...and I must admit...I am seriously considering it.......But......do the prices look too good to be true...gives me a Tic......:biggrin:... thinking is it a scam......?

Euro is roughly equivalent to a dollar....:headbang:... whatcha think......?....

Screenshot_20240819-103654.png

Screenshot_20240819-103746.png

I could go into debt for this one...just to get the second bathroom.....so hubby and his kindle can have their 40 minutes at a time toilet bookings... without me dancing... waiting....:shrug:

I think all married couples should have two bathrooms...just to stay married........:d5:

I've thought about buying him a porta potty tent....so he could sit in the garden in it.....but...he wasn't keen......:crying:

Screenshot_20240819-111641.png

:crying:

Screenshot_20240819-103726.png

I'd kill for that as a second bathroom........:pass:...and walk in shower..........................................for me.......:biggrin:

Oooooh...we could have it as a Huffy house.......:crying:

More investigation to be done today.

It would make nice holiday pods for Stoner holidays too huh....?.......:smokeout:

Back