1000000118.jpg

So Amazon delivered some fermentation gear to the wrong house. I know this because the picture they sent me of the package sitting on a porch is not my porch.

So I finally get them in a chat and they have the nerve to ask me if I have checked with my neighbors.

Clipboard - August 14, 2024 2_07 PM.png

They are sending a replacement.

If you’re stoned enough…..it kinda looks like this stick fights back, and even body slammed Gracie… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass: I think she won in the end, though….

If you are #Stoned enough you kinda remember that is a cemetery...:yoinks:...and that may not be a stick......

giphy (7).gif

Good Morfnoevight All! EO on TB.

Roasting coffee this morning. The house is nice and cool :woohoo:. I do roast outdoors as it is a bit messy with chaff.

I had to get up around 4 this morning and eat a piece of candied Ginger, my stomach was not happy with all the red meat I ate last night. It takes about 15 minutes for the ginger to kick in and I went back to sleep.

Happy Hump Day for those of you that are not retired :vibe:.

I don't usually go to the farm market on Wednesday afternoon, it does not start until 3pm and is hot. I want to get a big heirloom tomato for club sandwiches. I apple wood smoked a chunk of turkey yesterday after the ribs were done.

@PinkyNotTheBrain Ooops I owe you 10 :rofl:

Sitting in the morning....... cloudy sun... :headbang: ... ........... hubby says we have a strong to severe thunderstorm warning on from midday....

The girls are stopped... I feel as if they are bristling...... revving up......but I could be wrong.........:crying:

I've run out of Bud Candy.....but I had some worm castings...so I topped the pots and watered it in....:watering:.. until I can get some more BC.

This neglectful fertilizant thinks they may need food to Woof.........:grin:

View attachment 1700164

View attachment 1700165

This pot.. Lucky Dragons takes my eyes every morning....because of the balance.........:biggrin:.... multiple girls...but looking like one huge one...

This one not so much...but if you look at the 3 tall girls...look at the bud..node spacing..heigh..build...maturity...you See the options I'm presented with for breed selection....:headbang:...they are full siblings....and that variety floats my breeder brain...

View attachment 1700166

#HappyWednesday :bighug:

View attachment 1700168

You can use molasses!

It is pretty obvious where the carbs are in this meal.

IMG_20240814_091508934.jpg

But it is not as bad as you may think. Sourdough bread is lower on the Glycemic Index and load than plain white bread. The Nectarine Jam is also surprisingly low on both. The problem is they combine to be more. I have checked to see the effect of this combo on my blood sugar and it raises it about 20 points for a couple of hours. That is something I can live with.

2024-08-14_11-54-45.jpg2024-08-14_11-44-41.jpg
I cannot find info for low sugar nectarine jam.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO on TB.

Roasting coffee this morning. The house is nice and cool :woohoo:. I do roast outdoors as it is a bit messy with chaff.

I had to get up around 4 this morning and eat a piece of candied Ginger, my stomach was not happy with all the red meat I ate last night. It takes about 15 minutes for the ginger to kick in and I went back to sleep.

Happy Hump Day for those of you that are not retired :vibe:.

I don't usually go to the farm market on Wednesday afternoon, it does not start until 3pm and is hot. I want to get a big heirloom tomato for club sandwiches. I apple wood smoked a chunk of turkey yesterday after the ribs were done.

@PinkyNotTheBrain Ooops I owe you 10 :rofl:

You can use molasses!

In me fert tea @Mañ'O'Green Cheers..... :watering: ....

I could just drink a nice fresh roast coffee.........
200w (9).gif

:woohoo: :yay::vibe:Ms. MOG is in a cooking mood. She is roasting peppers and heirloom plumb tomatoes to make sauce for Eggplant parmesan and fried chicken for dinner tomorrow, Mmmmmmmmmm I cannot wait.

Back