In me fert tea @Mañ'O'Green Cheers..... :watering: ....

I could just drink a nice fresh roast coffee.........View attachment 1700213
I forgot to roast coffee yesterday and barely had enough for today :yoinks: The Rwanda/Yemen blend I just ran out of was so good I thought I would do that again but I am out of Rwanda beans. Coffee beans is not in this months budget and I am not cheating because I want that Weber Grill sooner rather than later. I roasted Honduras/Peru and Yemen/Ethiopia today. The central Americans are roasted to fullcity and will be at their peak in just a couple of days. The Africans are roasted almost to Vienna and will peak about 8 days off the roast.

I will pull one for you in the morning!
2024-08-14_12-52-39.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmm.............brisket turned out perfect.
20240814_154448.jpg

I forgot to roast coffee yesterday and barely had enough for today :yoinks: The Rwanda/Yemen blend I just ran out of was so good I thought I would do that again but I am out of Rwanda beans. Coffee beans is not in this months budget and I am not cheating because I want that Weber Grill sooner rather than later. I roasted Honduras/Peru and Yemen/Ethiopia today. The central Americans are roasted to fullcity and will be at their peak in just a couple of days. The Africans are roasted almost to Vienna and will peak about 8 days off the roast.

I will pull one for you in the morning!
View attachment 1700230

Cheers... I'll let you pick for me........:coffee:....educate me.... currently I know more coffee I don't like than ones i do...

I saw mollases reduced to 1 euro a tin coz it was going outta date.........yah right...so I bought all 4 tins.......:headbang:..the fert teas have been dosed up...and the plants seem to have Liked it...:growing:...

Yum....... #RaiseyouOne ...:chef:...

20240812000435_IMG_1124~2.JPG

Lamb chops...Spanish style.......:grin:... hubby swears they cut them so thin with a razor blade..........:crying:

Mmmmmmmmmmm.............brisket turned out perfect.View attachment 1700247
Cheers... I'll let you pick for me........:coffee:....educate me.... currently I know more coffee I don't like than ones i do...

I saw mollases reduced to 1 euro a tin coz it was going outta date.........yah right...so I bought all 4 tins.......:headbang:..the fert teas have been dosed up...and the plants seem to have Liked it...:growing:...

Yum....... #RaiseyouOne ...:chef:...

View attachment 1700246

Lamb chops...Spanish style.......:grin:... hubby swears they cut them so thin with a razor blade..........:crying:
:drool::glutton:

What kinda sawce u got there @Frankthetank ???
I picked up some Kinders Buttery Buffalo at Walmart while it was on sale a while back….. it’s pretty good, not crazy hot, but about what you would expect. Coats the wings well ….:pass: How’s your day my friend?

I picked up some Kinders Buttery Buffalo at Walmart while it was on sale a while back….. it’s pretty good, not crazy hot, but about what you would expect. Coats the wings well ….:pass: How’s your day my friend?
Never been a fan of buffalo sauce... But buttery buffalo 🤔 🦬

It's goin. Spent a few hours making dr.s appointments and scheduling for the medicar to take me. Struggling a bit with the anxiety of all this shit but im working through it. Howz bout u?

Been spending some time working on a 24/7 internet radio station. The majority of the time it will just be playing weighted random songs on its own. Occasionally someone will pop in and do a live stream.

For now I am uploading a crapton of music which then needs to be sorted and properly tagged.... Once it has enough to be reasonably useful, i'll put up the URL for the web player in my signature

Never been a fan of buffalo sauce... But buttery buffalo 🤔 🦬

It's goin. Spent a few hours making dr.s appointments and scheduling for the medicar to take me. Struggling a bit with the anxiety of all this shit but im working through it. Howz bout u?
How are you with hot honey?

Back